Denied -=+=- Sauds' Staff Application -=+=- 【 EU 】[ 2,500 VIEWS ]

Elize

Established member
I griefed TeamSpeak? Why are you lying lmao. I made the TeamSpeak and still has client permissions in it. Why are you lying man? Come on
Just saw this now while going over your application again you did you don't even deny it unless i bring it up on your staff application honestly pathetic if I have to get Ethan (HCRival's Founder) involved I will.

Sauds

Legendary Member
Just saw this now while going over your application again you did you don't even deny it unless i bring it up on your staff application honestly pathetic if I have to get Ethan (HCRival's Founder) involved I will.

Feel free to ask Ethan, get Dozlin, Afros, UM3 or even any managers. Pretty public knowledge everyone knows I can return to Rival at anytime as my connections with the owners are great. I can have all 3 vouch me ?

Sauds

Legendary Member
1FCF2098-AE91-4F1F-ADC0-A4C471D702C3.png

JordonEdits

+1 can vouch was staff when you was one of the best staff member I have happily worked with good luck brother

particules

Established member
Sauds would make a brilliant staff member.
He has the abilities needed to fit the role of a staff member.

Used to be admin with him on sage good old times.
But at the end of the day he can bring a lot to the staff team and I’ll be surprised if he’s not accepted.
+1

Sauds

Legendary Member
Sauds would make a brilliant staff member.
He has the abilities needed to fit the role of a staff member.

Used to be admin with him on sage good old times.
But at the end of the day he can bring a lot to the staff team and I’ll be surprised if he’s not accepted.
+1

Cheers bud, miss ya :(

Old times memories :c