sage is fucked

Blackberie

Veteran Member
Just to let everyone know real quick, Calvin is a good Staff Manager; he is experienced and doesn't promote people without a substantial reason. There might be a few staff members that don't know how to solve specific issues, but that has zero to do with Calvin. I do admire Calvin, Have a look at how many productive staff members he recruited.

As I see a lot of people are saying that Me [Kinomu], Hayh and Wolfity were good staff members, I will chat with them and see if we will make a return to the Sage Staff Team.

I want to thank everyone who put Hayh and me in the right light

@calvin , keep on doing what you are doing, and you should be fine; we might cross our ways soon.
I agree.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Just to let everyone know real quick, Calvin is a good Staff Manager; he is experienced and doesn't promote people without a substantial reason. There might be a few staff members that don't know how to solve specific issues, but that has zero to do with Calvin. I do admire Calvin, Have a look at how many productive staff members he recruited.

As I see a lot of people are saying that Me [Kinomu], Hayh and Wolfity were good staff members, I will chat with them and see if we will make a return to the Sage Staff Team.

@calvin , keep on doing what you are doing, and you should be fine; we might cross our ways soon.
I can agree with that.

Sauds

Legendary Member

“Good” ?