sage is fucked

S

Sansyy

honestly, most of the good staff are gone now.
we are left with 14 year old staff members who are clueless
rip Amarese and Botings. Sage is fucked

S

Sansyy

honestly sage is just gonna start dying into irrelevancy the staff team have no clue what they are doing and are just pissing about. A few days ago a staff member straight up called me a nigga in a support room so. Sage is fucked

Masonhgg

honestly sage is just gonna start dying into irrelevancy the staff team have no clue what they are doing and are just pissing about. A few days ago a staff member straight up called me a nigga in a support room so. Sage is fucked
Hello @Sansyy,

That behavior from any member of the staff team is not called for & unprofessional. I know I can speak for everyone apart of the staff team that we want to do the best we possibly can to assist the community and handle their situation(s) the best way possible.

If you would like to bring up the situation privately to our staff manager his telegram is: @indent

Once again I'm very sorry to hear that, hopefully you can get everything sorted!
Have a great day.

V

Varsityz

yea some staff called ties claled me a dumb nigger in ts aswell

S

Sansyy

Hello @Sansyy,

That behavior from any member of the staff team is not called for & unprofessional. I know I can speak for everyone apart of the staff team that we want to do the best we possibly can to assist the community and handle their situation(s) the best way possible.

If you would like to bring up the situation privately to our staff manager his telegram is: @indent

Once again I'm very sorry to hear that, hopefully you can get everything sorted!
Have a great day.
im not snitching on the clown

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
honestly, most of the good staff are gone now.
we are left with 14 year old staff members who are clueless
rip Amarese and Botings. Sage is fucked
there is still a couple of good staff members left. I do not know any of the new staff members. My favorite staff currently is Tye Trixv R0ce Trixv Promotheus and Deffinitly Max

S

Sansyy

there is still a couple of good staff members left. I do not know any of the new staff members. My favorite staff currently is Tye Trixv R0ce Trixv Promotheus and Deffinitly Max
they are alright and they do know what they are doing but they are only a few people and the rest of the team are clueless and getting promotions every week for doing nothing. the people doing the work not getting promoted for 5 weeks

Kinomu

Just to let everyone know real quick, Calvin is a good staff manager; he is experienced and doesn't promote people without a substantial reason. There might be a few staff members that don't know how to solve specific issues, but that has zero to do with Calvin. I do admire Calvin, Have a look at how many productive staff members he recruited.

As I see a lot of people are saying that Me [Kinomu], Hayh and Wolfity were good staff members, I will chat with them and see if we will make a return to the Sage Staff Team.

I want to thank everyone who put Hayh and me in the right light

@calvin , keep on doing what you are doing, and you should be fine; we might cross our ways soon.

Last edited by a moderator: