RIP StaffMode

StaffMode

Initially didn't get demoted?
I'm sure he purely resigned after getting his flash admin stripped away and finding out the management never liked him and only used him.

“The truth only hurts when you want to believe a lie.”
― Jennifer McVey

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Don't misunderstand me I'm not friends with him. He got me demoted once with just lying to jacob.

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
with out staffmode there is no staff team
True, he was the best one left after me but he kinda fucked up right before I left

That's just not true. But whatever.
I agree

StaffMode sucked. So did Leo ^^
No and no, staffmode was the best staff member there when I left and leo fanboyed me and copied everything I did so that made him good

yes you are

Best meme admin on sage.
yes

Yet I'm the only one who hasn't gotten demoted?
we both know that was a really close call tho ill keep it hush tho

Initially didn't get demoted?
true but he already got his pride and joy flash admin removed and he was close to getting removed all together

I'm sure he purely resigned after getting his flash admin stripped away and finding out the management never liked him and only used him.

“The truth only hurts when you want to believe a lie.”
― Jennifer McVey
95% accurate

Don't misunderstand me I'm not friends with him. He got me demoted once with just lying to jacob.
he even admitted to this one

Did you finally get your driving license?
I did today, leo is slow asf

Let's just say corona virus.
mhmmm I got mine better get yours buddy boy

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
True, he was the best one left after me but he kinda fucked up right before I left

I agree

No and no, staffmode was the best staff member there when I left and leo fanboyed me and copied everything I did so that made him good

yes you are

yes

true but he already got his pride and joy flash admin removed and he was close to getting removed all together

95% accurate

You are going insane Marik. Like always.
GG to your driving license.

R0CE

Established member

I agree

yes you are

yes

95% accurate

Seems somewhat accurate.