RIP StaffMode

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
In all fairness you all are randoms???
Sry who are you again? The guy that got demoted or resigned and reapplied about 10 times but never got accepted? I remember where Botings set your app pending only to meme on you.

Sauds

Legendary Member
Sry who are you again? The guy that got demoted or resigned and reapplied about 10 times but never got accepted? I remember where Botings set your app pending only to meme on you.

I got Admin in the shortest time ever being staff on Sage, has been given access to certain someone’s accounts to do staff applications. Was told by Botings if I ever wanted to return to come into TeamSpeak and unlike everyone else you clearly don’t have a brain or you may have worked out that the applications were only made for forum posts ?

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
I got Admin in the shortest time ever being staff on Sage, has been given access to certain someone’s accounts to do staff applications. Was told by Botings if I ever wanted to return to come into TeamSpeak and unlike everyone else you clearly don’t have a brain or you may have worked out that the applications were only made for forum posts ?
true but half the reason you got promoted so fast is like 3/4ths the staff team(including myself) either left or were demoted(or should have been @Trixkz) in the week or two after you got helper. This is also the time at which Trixkz got admin, which was only because there was no other options.
This was the first of two times sage was fucked before Jacob finally added new shit and they got decent partners(happened right after I left both times).

Last edited:

Sauds

Legendary Member
true but half the reason you got promoted so fast is like 3/4ths the staff team(including myself) either left or were demoted(or should have been @Trixkz) in the week or two after you got helper. This is also the time at which Trixkz got admin, which was only because there was no other options.
This was the first of two times sage was fucked before Jacob finally added new shit and they got decent partners(happened right after I left both times).

Mate Trixkz was overall the best staff member sage ever had. Being honest though, HCF in a whole died around 8-12 months ago when I quit, the game is unbearable and to those that still play it are just wannabe’s of everyone who used to.

Last edited:

Ties

Established member
Yet I'm the only one who hasn't gotten demoted?
CAP

The staff manager was on vacation and was going to demote you when he returned. You literally resigned to avoid getting clowned. It's fine though you will always be a hardstuck admin on servers like SagePvP.

You're honestly one of the weirdest people I've ever met. I don't understand how you got staff when honestly Leo, had a better understanding of English than you. You conspired with Tye in the last two-three weeks of me being here to get me demoted. It was literally so bad that you would pull me out of channels when I was doing support rooms or chilling, acting like a staff manager. When I got sick a tired of your clowery you decided to make up some story about me being toxic with Viper staff and convinced Botings to go with it. Because you're a pathetic liar I'll be really specific on what went on there. Promo and Tye were soundboarding, screaming the n word, talking shit about other servers staff. I was literally with one of my best friend maybe being a tiny bit too comfortable. Somehow you managed to get me demoted from that but honestly I'm not surprised when the dude who is a sociopath and a chronic alcoholic is in charge of the staff team.

Last edited:

Promotheus

CAP

The staff manager was on vacation and was going to demote you when he returned. You literally resigned to avoid getting clowned. It's fine though you will always be a hardstuck admin on servers like SagePvP.

You're honestly one of the weirdest people I've ever met. I don't understand how you got staff when honestly Leo, had a better understanding of English than you. You conspired with Tye in the last two-three weeks of me being here to get me demoted. It was literally so bad that you would pull me out of channels when I was doing support rooms or chilling, acting like a staff manager. When I got sick a tired of your clowery you decided to make up some story about me being toxic with Viper staff and convinced Botings to go with it. Because you're a pathetic liar I'll be really specific on what went on there. Promo and Tye were soundboarding, screaming the n word, talking shit about other servers staff. I was literally with one of my best friend maybe being a tiny bit too comfortable. Somehow you managed to get me demoted from that but honestly I'm not surprised when the dude who is a sociopath and a chronic alcoholic is in charge of the staff team.
"Screaming the n-word, soundboarding". ok nice one.

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Mate Trixkz was overall the best staff member sage ever had. Being honest though, HCF in a whole died around 8-12 months ago when I quit, the game is unbearable and to those that still play it are just wannabe’s of everyone who used to.

1st sentence: 100% agree best staff, wish he would come back to sage. He was in top 3 easiest sage staff to get along with(followed by initially and CL0THES/goldSTAR). Not like there was a google doc dedicated to all the times he abused, blatantly lied, said horrible stuff about the management team/server, threatened to dox/swat/kill people, told people to kill themselves including staff, was blacklisted on servers for cheating, spammed commands and afked playtime in an attempt to get promoted faster(which did not help lmao), completely messed things up(including delaying 3 SOTWs because of his ego that he keeps changing his reason for, best staff, best web dev, best plugin dev and now best server manager despite being in the bottom 1% in all of those categories) and most recently calling kenzo some less than okay names for not giving him dev on his server despite the fact that he knows less about coding than calvin, that was over 7 pages long.

2nd sentence: Complete agree with the first half but it was longer than 12 months ago. Most of the people that actually used to play hcf that are still around are either staff / devs / builders on hcf servers or playing because of their yt channels being based around hcf(any many are trying to or planning to transition their channels to something else) imo.

Botings threatened to hit someone off and was manager ?‍♂️
replace "someone off" with "people off on multiple different occasions" :)

StaffMode

CAP

In fact, I've tried resigning before.

I've actually vouched for you to get promoted up to Mod+ till I realized how egotistical and pathetic you are. I haven't told Botings a single thing about you. My biggest regret was vouching for you up to Mod+ when I realized how many mistakes you made. Calvin demoted you after countless warnings yet we're still to blame. You clearly are a narcissist, you blame me, Tye, and the staff manager for you getting demoted?

Although I must agree on everything that you said about Tye and Prometheus.

Ties

Established member

I've actually vouched for you to get promoted up to Mod+ till I realized how egotistical and pathetic you are. I haven't told Botings a single thing about you. My biggest regret was vouching for you up to Mod+ when I realized how many mistakes you made. Calvin demoted you after countless warnings yet we're still to blame. You clearly are a narcissist, you blame me, Tye, and the staff manager for you getting demoted?

The moment I become egotistical over MC is the day I die. This game is a joke, one that you take too seriously. Lying isn't going to change the truth :(.

Promotheus

Mans exposed you @Ties

TaxLimit

Known member
Uhm, so I know there's a Nuclear Fallout happening on everyone and their mother that was involved with the staff team, but just to shy away from that subject for a bit. Hows your day been today everyone? Good?