Denied retiredlegends staff APP :^)

retiredxd

Lack of detail
Lack of effort
Lack of experience proof
I've asked many people this but haven't gotten a answer can you tell me where there is lack of detail and also experience proof im going to try posting some in a minute. and how is it lack of effort? Thanks for replying though.

EnglishTemper

I've asked many people this but haven't gotten a answer can you tell me where there is lack of detail and also experience proof im going to try posting some in a minute. and how is it lack of effort? Thanks for replying though.
My bad I shouldn't have put lack of effort, but you are missing detail in both why do you want to be staff and why should we accept you.

retiredxd

My bad I shouldn't have put lack of effort, but you are missing detail in both why do you want to be staff and why should we accept you.
Thanks a lot finally somebody that has replied i will try my best to add some to it means alot. I'm also adding proof for my staff positions as fast as possible msging with the management team.

Austinwg46

Established member
If im being completely honest this is seriously bias because of me trapping you today. But thanks for the reply

Yes, correct! But the way you acted after you trapped me, never met a more toxic person. Also 80% here finds you toxic. Not a fit for the team.

Goodluck!

Austin

retiredxd

Yes, correct! But the way you acted after you trapped me, never met a more toxic person. Also 80% here finds you toxic. Not a fit for the team.

Goodluck!

Austin
Not a fit for the team? You were on the team twice seems like you aren't fit either. And also after i killed you i didn't say anything extremely toxic was probably happy because you camped me all day.

Austinwg46

Established member
Not a fit for the team? You were on the team twice seems like you aren't fit either. And also after i killed you i didn't say anything extremely toxic was probably happy because you camped me all day.

Don’t assume things if you don’t know what you are talking about.

1st time : No experience with HCF staffing
2nd time : IRL Issues that brought up the bad side of me, a really bad side.

Staff team actually liked me.

Goodluck once again, and as said before you are extremely toxic. Just as you showed in this message stated above.

- Austin

retiredxd

I didn't say anything toxic I'm saying you have no rights to tell me i am not fit for the team when you have been demoted multiple times and also ETB'ing a staff team / server is not good at all.

Austinwg46

Established member
I didn't say anything toxic I'm saying you have no rights to tell me i am not fit for the team when you have been demoted multiple times and also ETB'ing a staff team / server is not good at all.

As said multiple times, I had IRL issues that were breaking me inside. Which made me do stupid things. And ETB’ing as a Helper is one of the things I did, but never Will do again. Also, I think everyone agrees that a toxic person like you is not a good fit to any staff team.

- Regards Austin

Austinwg46

Established member
Thank all of you a lot for the +1 and the -1 it helps me as a person grow and also helps my self a steam. Although i have been extremely toxic in the past i can be extremely chill when it comes to staffing.

Also, what makes you think your past can be forgotten but mine can’t? Really hypocrite.

Austinwg46

Established member
Toxicity past is a lot easier to be forgotten. ETB ING isn''t something easily forgotten.

Facts stands that you and I have a past. I would never do things I’ve done in the past if I wasn’t affected by my IRL issues.

Regards Austin

retiredxd

Facts stands that you and I have a past. I would never do things I’ve done in the past if I wasn’t affected by my IRL issues.

Regards Austin
If those IRL Issues were to happen again you wouldn''t be able to be trusted. Those actions can happen at anytime.