EST

United States

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes all 3

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
CavePvP:
(100 - 200) (Mod) Demoted due to an argument with Moment.

I will get SimplyTrash to vouch for me.

StormPvP:
(10 - 50) (Mod) Demoted due to being friends with a blacklisted player.

Dont really talk with the owners anymore so hard to post proof for this but i will try.
CentileHCF:
(100 - 300) (Admin) Demoted/Resigned due to me banning a trial mod that was ruining my thimble. I was staff on the owner's other server and had to leave anyway.

heckeddd (The manager at the time) responded to the APP to vouch.

PsychoHCF:
My server I had a lot of experience off of this and made a lot of progress with DvDPlayer SwiftyBoiii and Amarese.

I've been known for owning this network if they need i can send a screenshot of my domain list.
AceHCF:
(10 - 70) (Admin) I left because the owner didn't do SOTW for like 2 weeks.

There is no way of getting proof for this seen as though its been so long.
BlizzardMC
(300 - 500) (Helper) Resigned because I wasn't having fun very toxic community.

Currently trying to get a hold of there manager so i can post proof.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I see a lot of potential in Sage and I would love to be apart of it. I don't hang out with many people in the community anymore and most of the chill people I been hanging out with is at Sage. I'm friends with Trixkz Amarese DvDPlayer and sometimes Botings. I would love to bring my staffing abilities to the SagePvP Staff team. I would love to come and hang out with my friends and at the same time help the Sage Community keep growing. I would love to start working on a good project to grow my personality and start hanging out with people a lot more. I wouldn't say i have the best life in the world i don't really do much i kind of just chill at home so i would love somewhere that i can put all my effort into whilst trying to perform at my greatest i don't want to get to like Mod or something and resign i am definitely looking for a home to try growing and expanding as far as possible I'm hoping to one day take one of the management spots as they retire.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?
: I have a decent amount of staffing experience and I know what I'm doing. I can bring a lot of activity to the server and keep the server active with staff members. I feel I can seriously help the team when it comes to certain scenarios where other staff members may be confused. I feel I'm really fair and understanding. Although I'm not the best staff member in the world I do feel I am pretty decent at it. I seriously believe i can help the staff team with SSing, Activity, and Scenarios. I do believe with the experience I have and the knowledge I have when it comes to staffing i can help the staff team. I have recently been hanging out with the staff team and I have seen a lack of people that know exactly what to do in certain scenarios. With all of my staff experience, I think I can help a lot, especially with my activity. I personally believe a decent amount of the staff team isn't as experienced as i am ( no hard feelings ) but i have been talking with DvDPlayer recently and he said staffing is extremely fun so i definitely feel i can help the staff team be stronger in general and try helping other staff get higher and better not just myself.

Staff:
There is a decent amount of lack in the staff team I feel there are a few really good staff members but there is a lot of inactive ones. I think I can be one of the active staff members that help a lot.
Players:
There is a decent amount of toxicity that I see in chat all day long and I really can't do anything about it most of the time i can report then and message a staff member before they get punished. I feel if I were staff the toxicity would immediately get punished.
Maturity:
Even though I am pretty toxic at times but. I am very mature when I'm staff.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Trixkz, DvDPlayer, Glise6 (Maybe), LyftEveryWhere, Amarese, and maybe Botings.

Additional Information: Hello I'm Xavier :^)

Last edited:

retiredxd

How did i lie in my application? You can ask any of the managers on the server they will all vouch. and where is the lack of detail so i can fix?

Thanks for the reply though.

Wurmpie15

How did i lie in my application? You can ask any of the managers on the server they will all vouch. and where is the lack of detail so i can fix?

Thanks for the reply though.
You are lying about the players that played on the server you were staff on.
Example : Centilehcf I have been apart from Centilehcf Since it released. The server has never reached 300 players they did not even reach 100 players it was around the 10-50 players. If you can prove that they reached 300 players then i’ll change my rateing.

retiredxd

Wurmpie You do realize centile has been out for over 3 years and has had peaks of 300 players? I put the peaks of the player counts. If I wanted to I could have said 600 have you seen Custom's old videos? he cheated on centile when it had over 500 players back when HCGames and HCTeams were up.

Wurmpie15

You are lying about the players that played on the server you were staff on.
Example : Centilehcf I have been apart from Centilehcf Since it released. The server has never reached 300 players they did not even reach 100 players it was around the 10-50 players. If you can prove that they reached 300 players then i’ll change my rateing.
Wurmpie You do realize centile has been out for over 3 years and has had peaks of 300 players? I put the peaks of the player counts. If I wanted to I could have said 600 have you seen Custom's old videos? he cheated on centile when it had over 500 players back when HCGames and HCTeams were up.
Oke, can you send the link ?

retiredxd

Send what link I can't send a video to anything that would be advertising in my own staff application. if you want to see it look up some centile videos MeeZoid and Zigy were once media owners British was an owner there were a lot of different owners on Centile throughout its lifespan.

Wurmpie15

Send what link I can't send a video to anything that would be advertising in my own staff application. if you want to see it look up some centile videos MeeZoid and Zigy were once media owners British was an owner there were a lot of different owners on Centile throughout its lifespan.
You are right. Sorry for argueing... but i am not gonna change my rateing because you still did not add any proof of your past staff experience and about the Lack of detail, you could have added Some more information about how long have you been staff on that server.

retiredxd

Thank all of you a lot for the +1 and the -1 it helps me as a person grow and also helps my self a steam. Although i have been extremely toxic in the past i can be extremely chill when it comes to staffing.

retiredxd

You are right. Sorry for argueing... but i am not gonna change my rateing because you still did not add any proof of your past staff experience and about the Lack of detail, you could have added Some more information about how long have you been staff on that server.
All the proof for my past experience is by players many players will vouch for my staff positions on any of the servers i was staff on. I didn't take screenshots when i get promoted dude. Although now if i get accepted it will be going on my twitter.