Denied retiredlegends staff APP :^)

retiredxd

It is impossible to have the same IRL issue. It can’t appear again. Impossible. So everyone can say that? But what I said back up there is a fact.
if you have a IRL issue that is like that one you can always have those episodes again. It doesn't mean that only 1 issue makes you mad any of the issues close to that one can trigger the same issue.

Austinwg46

Established member
if you have a IRL issue that is like that one you can always have those episodes again. It doesn't mean that only 1 issue makes you mad any of the issues close to that one can trigger the same issue.

No. And also, you are making accusations of things you don’t know about. Now also, I would like to stop it here. I would never make stupid decisions as a Staff anymore. I did a good job when I wasn’t affected by the things happend IRL.

retiredxd

I'm sorry for not responding been super busy lately. Not going to keep arguing though I am going to put my final opinion and that is what has happened before can always happen again underneath a certain mind set.

Austinwg46

Established member
I'm sorry for not responding been super busy lately. Not going to keep arguing though I am going to put my final opinion and that is what has happened before can always happen again underneath a certain mind set.

Disagreed. How can you be non toxic for example? I was a good Staff. Until that one thing happend.

retiredxd

Okay I'm not denying you were a good or bad staff member i wasn't there for that all im saying is if you did that under pressure once you can do it again.

Austinwg46

Established member
Okay I'm not denying you were a good or bad staff member i wasn't there for that all im saying is if you did that under pressure once you can do it again.

Because only that one thing can break me. Nothing else can get me to do such stupid things.

particules

Established member
Toxic
Admitted to ddosing / doxing.
I don’t believe if you gained staff the staff team and the network would be safe

retiredxd

Do you know how many HCF Players have a past? Half the staff team has done the same. Although im not saying what i did is right which i have learned from that and changed.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @retiredxd, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.