Denied Removed.

Hayh

💻✅
+1
Very professional, was senior admin on another server and treated everyone with respect, he also managed the server most of the time despite the fact that he was a senior admin and it wasn't necessarily up to him to do it... always wants to find a way to help and supports anyone who needs it.
+1

@str2 you deny him I chargeback @Quantise you to.
Thanks <3

Jerking0FF.

+1
- extremely detailed
- Good experiences

- I know him from a few servers hes insanely chill and good at what he does.
- Very few grammar issues

Goof Luck Hayh!

Phunky

- You were demoted from Nersa for going into another HCF server's team-speak and intentionally linking them a free-access copy to the screen-share guide.
- I cannot say you are mature as when you were questioned about the SS-Guide situation you repeatedly lied.
- I can confirm you were Head of Screen-sharing on Nersa, although the only contributions you made was creating a Pre-SS guide. To add on, the Pre-SS guide you created was not efficient and complex for new staff members to understand.
- In your fairness section, you stated "If I made a mistake or did something completely wrong, I will admit that I did that." and "That's the reason I'm always honest.". Both of these statements are false due to your actions on Nersa. If anyone wants me to provide proof of this, I can provide the old Gyazo's if you buy me Gyazo premium.
- In your loyalty section, you intentionally leaking Nersa's SS-Guide makes the whole paragraph false.
- In the cheaters section, you stated "I want to make sure that everybody play’s legit so no one his experience on the network gets ruined.". You have cheated in the recent past so I don't see this statement applicable.

To sum it up, I have nothing against Hayh but I just don't see him fit to be staff on this server or any other server due to him:
Lying directly to network owners
Being demoted on many servers
Cheating on servers
Toxic on community forums

Regards,
Phunky.

Hayh

💻✅
Hey @Phunky

First of all, everything that you're stating here is not right at all.

About the questions over what you called the ''Nersa.'' screen-share guide is not true. I asked the old Manager if I am allowed to ask the Management team of faithful if it was their screen-share guide that Escapers was making for Nersa (which I already knew that it was) to make things clear, and it was not leaked at all. To even make it better, the Manager came in TeamSpeak with me to ask it. So this already makes your first statement false.

Secondly, I never lied about anything at all. You just became a staff after the Manager left. You didn't know the background story at all, and the story is what I already stated above. When you asked me questions, you didn't know anything at all.

Thirdly, it is good that you can confirm that I was Head Of Screen-sharing on Nersa, and you said that the only contribution that I made was making the Pre screen-share guide, which is also not true. Escapers said that he wanted to make a full screen-share guide, which I accepted. First, I made the Pre screen-share guide, which you say was not efficient and complicated for new staff members, but it just had the basics of screen-sharing that everybody should know with steps. To come back at the full screen-share guide, I definitly, also worked on that and added my part, but what I already said is that Escapers entirely copied the faithful screen-share guide in his part of the guide.

It also is very rough to say that someone is cheating while you can't even state on which server and when. The only servers that I play(ed) on are Sage and Faithfulmc. I never got banned on Sage for cheating or anything, and also, I don't even play faithfulmc for already 5/6 months, and my lastest punishment on there is back in July, which is not for cheating. It is peculiar for accusing me of these things without even knowing anything.

So to sum everything up.
Everything happened before you joined Nersa, so you don't know what happened at all. You are talking about things where you don't know the background story of, and you're making false accusations, which is very immature if you're a Senior Admin on a network.
So everything together makes you either not knowing the situation or you just wanting to bring me down.
It is very weird that you're trying to get me down like this, but if you want to talk about everything, feel free to add me on discord Hayh#0818 or Telegram @Hayhhh.

Lurnn

I'm sad to see that unlike Faithful sage does not have a rule on the forums about people intentionally trashing or targetting peoples applications to make them look bad, even if it's all true, why post it here? To cause drama, just send it to Botings Via Tele, (It would be the professional thing to do)

I'm going to +1

Reasons
-Insanely Active
-Committed
-Smart
-Kind
-EU

Thanks for taking the time to read my response, I wish you the best of luck Hayh

Hayh

💻✅
I'm sad to see that unlike Faithful sage does not have a rule on the forums about people intentionally trashing or targetting peoples applications to make them look bad, even if it's all true, why post it here? To cause drama, just send it to Botings Via Tele, (It would be the professional thing to do)

I'm going to +1

Reasons
-Insanely Active
-Committed
-Smart
-Kind
-EU

Thanks for taking the time to read my response, I wish you the best of luck Hayh
+1

dutchie :)

1 of the active + mature staff in Support Rooms that iknow.

Bring the old Glory Back.
Thanks <3