Denied Removed.

Globoynick

Known member
You were demoted from Zyro due to immaturity and wrongful acts you did not leave i have the proof and evidence of you being demoted, Why lie in a staff application?

Hayh

💻✅
You were demoted from Zyro due to immaturity and wrongful acts you did not leave i have the proof and evidence of you being demoted, Why lie in a staff application?
We left Zyro due to you as an owner are very immature and rude towards players. You two kept on unblacklisting players that got caught in screen-shares with botnets, databases, cheats, and way more things. Also, you guys didn't get rid of people that hit off our staff member, which is biased because they're friends of you, and I can provide proof which you can find here. If you want to talk about feel free to message me on telegram @Hayhhh

Globoynick

Known member
@Hayh who do you see whos still a staff who typed in that screenshot? Why lie about the experience? you were demoted not resigned, you guys kept ddosing the server afterward like some kids, Don't worry I've already messaged the higher-ups of sage, you wont get accepted anyways lying about experience isn't a good thing

Hayh

💻✅
@Hayh who do you see whos still a staff who typed in that screenshot? Why lie about the experience? you were demoted not resigned, you guys kept ddosing the server afterward like some kids, Don't worry I've already messaged the higher-ups of sage, you wont get accepted anyways lying about experience isn't a good thing
Can you say which experience is not true and it's very weird of accusing me of something as that.

Globoynick

Known member
You are saying you resigned on a network, You were demoted for failing to be professional, Unmature acts, and much more that are not needed to be said here, Why lie about saying you resigned? That's an instant deny

Hayh

💻✅
You are saying you resigned on a network, You were demoted for failing to be professional, Unmature acts, and much more that are not needed to be said here, Why lie about saying you resigned? That's an instant deny
If you want to keep on doing it like this then it's fine. Have a good day further.

TLR

+1
Very professional, was senior admin on another server and treated everyone with respect, he also managed the server most of the time despite the fact that he was a senior admin and it wasn't necessarily up to him to do it... always wants to find a way to help and supports anyone who needs it.