Denied Reinsure's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

citation

Established member
Big -1
Toxic in HCRival TS, from what I’ve heard and experienced.
Also I could be wrong but Numbered came into TS to resolve something and apparently you were DEMOTED not you resigned.
Dont lie on your application, especially when ppl like me who have dealt with you or talked to ppl who knew you on a staff team. @str2 if you put this guy on pending and accept him.... then god have mercy.....

Reinsure

Big -1
Toxic in HCRival TS, from what I’ve heard and experienced.
Also I could be wrong but Numbered came into TS to resolve something and apparently you were DEMOTED not you resigned.
Dont lie on your application, especially when ppl like me who have dealt with you or talked to ppl who knew you on a staff team. @str2 if you put this guy on pending and accept him.... then god have mercy.....
haven't been toxic in TS?? Solarise was ss'ing me which I didn't feel comfortable with because of his past instances.

but here is proof I resigned - 1598545846159.png

Reinsure

Toxic asf
Time stamp? I can definitely say that I wasn't toxic and rather hesitant because in previous screenshare's he's leaked someone's auth token. Also if you're talking about the start I was reading something, never called him a "bitch".

Last edited:

Jxcoob

Time stamp? I can definitely say that I wasn't toxic and rather hesitant because in previous screenshare's he's leaked someone's auth token. Also if you're talking about the start I was reading something, never called him a "bitch".
it is literally at the beginning of the video "Hey is Solarise is a bitch?" "to goggle"

Last edited:

str2

Known member
Denied:

Thank you for taking the time to apply on sage! Unfortunately, your application was denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Failed to meet requirements
- Failed background check
- Lack of detail
- Lack of staff experience
- Plagiarism

You may re-apply in 30 days. We suggest you take this time to review and improve your application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.