Timezone:
My timezone is EST.

The country I currently live in is the United States

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I own a good quality microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I indeed do have all of the following.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

I'd say I have a little past experience of being a staff member. I've been staff on servers that are semi-popular and non-popular. However, I completely understand the popularity has nothing to do with how well of a staff member you are, and or the past experience. Some of the servers I've been staff on are the following. CavePvP, SagePvP and, KrakenHCF.
CavePvP:
I was a Senior Moderator on the network by the name of CavePvP. As a Senior Moderator, I didn't have much responsibility besides the basics of helping players and such. However, at the time I was staff on this network it averaged around 200 players every SOTW. I'd also like to add this is an HCF Network.

SagePvP:
I was a Moderator on the network by the name of SagePvP. As a Moderator I had more responsibility than more would expect, I would help set up SOTW, and I had OP. In all honesty, I have no clue why they kept me opped however, they did. At the time I was staff on SagePvP HCF Network they averaged 400 players SOTW. Now I know rumors were said about this network, however still to this day I honestly have no truth and don't know the 100% truth. I'd also like to add this is an HCF Network as well.

KrakenHCF:
I was a Moderator on the server by the name of KrakenHCF. I wasn't Moderator long on this server before the server ended up shutting down completely, however it was played by SevenCPS when he was a smaller YouTuber. The player averaged around 40-60 players every SOTW, which for a new server isn't bad. This wasn't an HCF Network, more of a single HCF server and a Kit map server. However, the Kit map was the main thing they actually worked on and kept up and running, the server rarely had SOTW's and the Owners were a bit unorganized and rude.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I'd like to become staff on the SagePvP network for numerous reasons. One major reason is due to the lack of assistance provided by the staff team, which is understandable as the network is fairly popular in the HCF community so there are many people to help at one time which can be hard on the staff team. Another side reason is I've seen the growth of SagePvP in the base 6 months and it's led me to believe the server has thrown away the old ways and brought up new ways and I'd like to work along with the server and help the community grow on SagePvP. Multiple reasons include the number of rule-breakers not only in the game itself, however in chat as well, I believe by having more staff moderating not only the server but also the chat is helping the chat stay clean of the rule breakers, breaking the following rules (Spam and, Advertisement). Finally, the main reason I'd like to become staff on SagePvP is I have many friends that play the server and always complain about staff not being on, and myself. However, I've come to dedicate my time to the server and the staff team, but not only those two. Also the community. Another reason I'd like to become staff is to help spread positivity throughout the community itself.

What I can do: Well, to keep it short. I can do many things, I can keep players having a positive attitude, I can cheer players up if they're having a rough time or are upset, I can also help players calm down.

Why I help people: I help people because I always put my duties before myself. For instance, I always put friends before myself, family before myself, and I'd put the community and the server before myself. I was just born with the natural positive thing of helping people.

How I can benefit the staff team: The way I can benefit the staff team is by learning from my mistakes, and teaching other staff members and working alongside them. We would all work together as we're all here for ONE purpose. That's to help SagePvP.

How I can benefit the server: I can benefit the server by stopping as many rule breakers as possible but also listening to my superiors. I'll show a high amount of respect to every single player I come in contact with at any given time/moment.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I believe you should accept me as a staff member for the following reasons. For one, I'm a very fair straight up person. If I think someone is being rude, or disrespectful I'm going to say so. However, there's a certain limit to when I'm so straight up with someone. If it disrespects them or hurts their feelings or is toxic in any form, I'll just not say anything. Example of what I wouldn't say "Dude Shut up you're so damn annoying". Continuing, another reason you should accept me as a staff member is that I know what I'm doing from the Staff Member perspective. Being completely truthful I believe everyone has had their fair share of toxicity in the past, but I believe in change as I've changed. Another reason you should accept me is I can offer support for the server by staffing and doing my duties properly and offer support for the community of SagePvP by keeping the rule-breakers out of the other player's ways. I can also help calm players down if they're upset/sad. That's just the good person part of me that helps people I'd say. Finally, I'd like to give the community a good server to play on with as minimal rule-breakers as possible and a nice place just to play in general in any way I can help.

Maturity: I'm believed to be a very mature person when it comes to many things, for instance, I'm very mature in any situation regarding the community. I'm also very mature in any job I'm doing (IRL or InGame) that has to do with professionalism.

Trustworthy: I'm very trustworthy for the following reasons, I treat everyone's stuff as if it were mine, I would never do anything to harm others and, I wouldn't even prevent someone from being successful.

Kindness: I'm very kind when it comes to most situations. I'll always make comments such as "Have a nice day, Have a wonderful day" or "Hope your day gets better, Hope you have a blessed day".

Respect Towards Others: I treat others how I would like to be treated, I treat them with respect and help them no matter how their day is going (Bad Or Good) (Disrespectful Or Nice).

Dedication: I have a very dedicated personality, when I want something done I get it done. As for a job, If I want a job I try effortless amounts of work to get that job.

Effort: I tend to be very on top of things, I also tend to have a strong habit of doing everything to the best of my ability.

Worthiness: I'd consider myself as very worthy do to me being as respectful as possible to everyone, no matter who you are.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
I believe many staff members can vouch for me. Just some of the following (Botings, Sauds, Acrticcc, and Jacob)
Additional Information:
Some Additional Information about me (PotBetter) is that I'm 16 I live on my own, as my parents kicked me out for vaping. I work 2 jobs just to get by in life, and I try my best to better myself as best as I can. I also try my absolute best to help anyone I can.

Last edited:

Feico

IGN (In-Game Name):

My current in-game name is PotBetter.

My current age is 16

Timezone:

My timezone is EST.

The country I currently live in is the United States

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I own a good quality microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

I indeed do have all of the following.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

I'd say I have a little past experience of being a staff member. I've been staff on servers that are semi-popular and non-popular. However, I completely understand the popularity has nothing to do with how well of a staff member you are, and or the past experience. Some of the servers I've been staff on are the following. CavePvP, SagePvP and, KrakenHCF.

CavePvP:

I was a Senior Moderator on the network by the name of CavePvP. As a Senior Moderator, I didn't have much responsibility besides the basics of helping players and such. However, at the time I was staff on this network it averaged around 200 players every SOTW. I'd also like to add this is an HCF Network.

SagePvP:

I was a Moderator on the network by the name of SagePvP. As a Moderator I had more responsibility than more would expect, I would help set up SOTW, and I had OP. In all honesty, I have no clue why they kept me opped however, they did. At the time I was staff on SagePvP HCF Network they averaged 400 players SOTW. Now I know rumors were said about this network, however still to this day I honestly have no truth and don't know the 100% truth. I'd also like to add this is an HCF Network as well.

KrakenHCF:

I was a Moderator on the server by the name of KrakenHCF. I wasn't Moderator long on this server before the server ended up shutting down completely, however it was played by SevenCPS when he was a smaller YouTuber. The player averaged around 40-60 players every SOTW, which for a new server isn't bad. This wasn't an HCF Network, more of a single HCF server and a Kit map server. However, the Kit map was the main thing they actually worked on and kept up and running, the server rarely had SOTW's and the Owners were a bit unorganized and rude.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I'd like to become staff on the SagePvP network for numerous reasons. One major reason is due to the lack of assistance provided by the staff team, which is understandable as the network is fairly popular in the HCF community so there are many people to help at one time which can be hard on the staff team. Another side reason is I've seen the growth of SagePvP in the base 6 months and it's led me to believe the server has thrown away the old ways and brought up new ways and I'd like to work along with the server and help the community grow on SagePvP. Multiple reasons include the number of rule-breakers not only in the game itself, however in chat as well, I believe by having more staff moderating not only the server but also the chat is helping the chat stay clean of the rule breakers, breaking the following rules (Spam and, Advertisement). Finally, the main reason I'd like to become staff on SagePvP is I have many friends that play the server and always complain about staff not being on, and myself. However, I've come to dedicate my time to the server and the staff team, but not only those two. Also the community. Another reason I'd like to become staff is to help spread positivity throughout the community itself.

What I can do: Well, to keep it short. I can do many things, I can keep players having a positive attitude, I can cheer players up if they're having a rough time or are upset, I can also help players calm down.

Why I help people: I help people because I always put my duties before myself. For instance, I always put friends before myself, family before myself, and I'd put the community and the server before myself. I was just born with the natural positive thing of helping people.

How I can benefit the staff team: The way I can benefit the staff team is by learning from my mistakes, and teaching other staff members and working alongside them. We would all work together as we're all here for ONE purpose. That's to help SagePvP.

How I can benefit the server: I can benefit the server by stopping as many rule breakers as possible but also listening to my superiors. I'll show a high amount of respect to every single player I come in contact with at any given time/moment.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I believe you should accept me as a staff member for the following reasons. For one, I'm a very fair straight up person. If I think someone is being rude, or disrespectful I'm going to say so. However, there's a certain limit to when I'm so straight up with someone. If it disrespects them or hurts their feelings or is toxic in any form, I'll just not say anything. Example of what I wouldn't say "Dude Shut up you're so damn annoying". Continuing, another reason you should accept me as a staff member is that I know what I'm doing from the Staff Member perspective. Being completely truthful I believe everyone has had their fair share of toxicity in the past, but I believe in change as I've changed. Another reason you should accept me is I can offer support for the server by staffing and doing my duties properly and offer support for the community of SagePvP by keeping the rule-breakers out of the other player's ways. I can also help calm players down if they're upset/sad. That's just the good person part of me that helps people I'd say. Finally, I'd like to give the community a good server to play on with as minimal rule-breakers as possible and a nice place just to play in general in any way I can help.

Maturity: I'm believed to be a very mature person when it comes to many things, for instance, I'm very mature in any situation regarding the community. I'm also very mature in any job I'm doing (IRL or InGame) that has to do with professionalism.

Trustworthy: I'm very trustworthy for the following reasons, I treat everyone's stuff as if it were mine, I would never do anything to harm others and, I wouldn't even prevent someone from being successful.

Kindness: I'm very kind when it comes to most situations. I'll always make comments such as "Have a nice day, Have a wonderful day" or "Hope your day gets better, Hope you have a blessed day".

Respect Towards Others: I treat others how I would like to be treated, I treat them with respect and help them no matter how their day is going (Bad Or Good) (Disrespectful Or Nice).

Dedication: I have a very dedicated personality, when I want something done I get it done. As for a job, If I want a job I try effortless amounts of work to get that job.

Effort: I tend to be very on top of things, I also tend to have a strong habit of doing everything to the best of my ability.

Worthiness: I'd consider myself as very worthy do to me being as respectful as possible to everyone, no matter who you are.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

I believe many staff members can vouch for me. Just some of the following (Botings, Sauds, Acrticcc, and Jacob)

Additional Information:

Some Additional Information about me (PotBetter) is that I'm 16 I live on my own, as my parents kicked me out for vaping. I work 2 jobs just to get by in life, and I try my best to better myself as best as I can. I also try my absolute best to help anyone I can.

PotBetter

Known member
I see, that was very long ago. That was after being threatened by well known doxers/ddosers in the community, after that I've learned to never go along with anything they say no matter what. However, they did have my dox.

Purrfect

+1 he was a amazing staff member before, although I was not playing when he was staff in the past, I have heard AMAZING things about him and I think he is a amazing person

Austinwg46

Established member
@PotBetter I see the video, which is in my opinion, very concerning. However, as you replied ; 'That was a very long time ago'. I hope you learned from your actions. Everyone deserves second or even third chances.

Good apply

+1

PotBetter

Known member
@PotBetter I see the video, which is in my opinion, very concerning. However, as you replied ; 'That was a very long time ago'. I hope you learned from your actions. Everyone deserves second or even third chances.

Good apply

+1
Thank you for the feedback, and I sure have. It was a very huge mistake which will not happen again.

Austinwg46

Established member
My g,

+1, funnest dumbo I’ve ever met

I am sorry to say this. I do not wanna overcome toxic in any possible way. But this has nothing to do with how PotBetter Will possibly perform as a Staff.

As I said. I dont want to be toxic. But I thought it should be said.

- Austin

gap

Known member
+1

• I believe you have an incredible amount of detail, this look very professional.
  • You have been toxic in the past, everyone deserves a second chance.
Best of luck.