Denied PotBetters Staff Application [US EST]

Unforgot

+1
- I have read through you application and in my opinion you done a good job, lots of detail, seem professional and you seem like you have changed
- The video was 9 months ago i’ve seen a lot of people make changes
Good Luck :)

PotBetter

Known member
+1
- I have read through you application and in my opinion you done a good job, lots of detail, seem professional and you seem like you have changed
- The video was 9 months ago i’ve seen a lot of people make changes
Good Luck :)
Thank you for the feedback!

Someone

Didn't include FaithFulMC, he got demoted on FaithFul for being extremely toxic in support rooms when another staff member is trying to help a player. He was playing earape soundboards in a mass-move and is really racist towards other staff members and players. In general, he is unprofessional and is not ready to be a staff member.

PotBetter

Known member
Didn't include FaithFulMC, he got demoted on FaithFul for being extremely toxic in support rooms when another staff member is trying to help a player. He was playing earape soundboards in a mass-move and is really racist towards other staff members and players. In general, he is unprofessional and is not ready to be a staff member.
Actually that's not the reason if they'd like to know the legitimate reason they may ask. I have nothing to hide my man, it's just Faithful is one of the worst experiences I've had so I am not obligated to include it in my application. However, thank you for the feedback.

particules

Established member
+1
As an x admin on the network, I’ve seen times when you’ve been toxic and I looked at the video and as @Austinwg46 has said it’s kinda concerning I believe you have a chance and I believe you have the mentality to be staff.
Good luck
PARTICULES

PotBetter

Known member
he wasn’t exactly demoted for soundboarding with a player smh @Someone
Don't worry about it, most of the stuff he said wasn't true. It had something to due with soundboarding. However, I'd never do it with a player in the support room. I also never was racist towards other staff members same as for toxic. Actually I still talk to many staff members.

PotBetter

Known member
As people have previously said I have a toxic past, I want to clear all that up here. So basically I took a long while away from minecraft recently and I've decided I didn't like how my life was turning out, so I decided to make a change and live life to the best I can. So, I've just been taking time to myself and being more positive also stopping all toxicity in the past I've had.

PotBetter

Known member
[-1]

Provide proof of staff

Was toxic (2019)

Lack of detail.
Where do I lack detail? I'll provide proof of staff if they ask. I previously stated what happened about myself toxicity wise. Thanks for the feedback though.