Denied piccioni's staff application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutal

Mate you're reusing an old application that you used on cavepvp, that's plagiarism at its core. I'm not changing my mind, make a new application from scratch and actually show that you want to be staff here instead of reusing the same application you have had for "a long time ago".

ALSO, "No bro, I didn't copy it." "I copied it". Which one is it, you've contradicted yourself... :facepalm:
you tried to apply on 4 servers pipe ur fat as down

ciccioni

I love SagePvP a lot, I've already tried becoming staff member, my previous staff application has been set to pending but I've never been interviewed because I thought I was not fit to become staff here. Now I am trying to make a new application because I've understood that everyone deserves a chance for improving his skills.

I picked this server instead of the others because I've been playing a lot, I know how HCF works and thanks to my previous HCF experience I could help people who never played on this wonderful modality such as teaching how HCF server works, what illegal traps are and something like that.
I've heard that SagePvP was in lack of good staff members and I've decided to apply here because my previous staff app has been set to pending but I didn't get an interview because of some personal problems IRL.

I can bring the staff team a really good name 'cause my previous staff experiences and my professionalism: these are the strength that whoever would like to apply MUST have.
I've chosen SagePvP also because in this quarantine period I'd like to do something such as playing on a wonderful server where I've spent a lot, even if it's 3 a.m. or more late, I don't care I am always online.

I'd love to apply on this wonderful server because I'd like to bring to the whole community and enjoyable experience thanks to my strengths.
[ChangeLogs]
Added a lot more details in the whole application.

Status
Not open for further replies.