Denied piccioni's staff application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciccioni

Looks and sounds a lot like plagerism. Proof of plagerism from tax limit.
I didn't copy and paste it from someone else's application, I just copied it from my own telegram channel, I also added some further details.

ciccioni

100% plagiarism.

you are not allowed to take a whole section out of your old application. You are also not permitted to add to your old application. You have to make a new application for each server you wish to apply for.
Thank you for giving me your opinion.

IgnVexify

Mate you're reusing an old application that you used on cavepvp, that's plagiarism at its core. I'm not changing my mind, make a new application from scratch and actually show that you want to be staff here instead of reusing the same application you have had for "a long time ago".

ALSO, "No bro, I didn't copy it." "I copied it". Which one is it, you've contradicted yourself... :facepalm:
bruhhhhhhhhhhh he got caught lacking

majyeye

-1, server hopper
was staff on a server and applied on mmc then got pending there and then left the server he was staff on.

ciccioni

-1, server hopper
was staff on a server and applied on mmc then got pending there and then left the server he was staff on.

Attachments

• 135E37E5-83F0-4D2B-ACB2-535886820B04.png
    135E37E5-83F0-4D2B-ACB2-535886820B04.png
    146.8 KB · Views: 119

CrxssCourt

As I said before, I didn’t copy and paste my application from any other application. I just re-used my old application that I used for applying on another network like 1 month ago. I added more details as well.
I respect your opinion, thank you very much.

kind regards,
piccioni.
You used an application which you previously used on another network. This is literally what "plagiarism" is?

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
that's like saying you're not allowed to reuse your resume after applying for a position on another server
In your application there's a part called why would you like to be a staff member. He said that he likes sage and that hes always playing on sage. If you copy and paste this part that clearly shows that hes not telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.