Denied P8B's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Stated above.

Also, it doesn't seem like you care much about the server. You could've at least spent a minute or two looking into who's currently Staff. There's a Staff List in the general section of this forums but you couldn't bother going there. I'd recommend dedicating more time into the server because it seems like you just want Staff and don't care much about the community.

View attachment 910
Also, Recruits wasn't the greatest but he was chill. He let people pass the screenshare stage of the interview if you were chill with him. Even if you'd have a booter or databases he'd tell you to just say that you we're clean and that he didn't find anything.
You just leaked the what the first phase of the interview is.

Elude

Stated above.

Also, it doesn't seem like you care much about the server. You could've at least spent a minute or two looking into who's currently Staff. There's a Staff List in the general section of this forums but you couldn't bother going there. I'd recommend dedicating more time into the server because it seems like you just want Staff and don't care much about the community.

View attachment 910
Also, Recruits wasn't the greatest but he was chill. He let people pass the screenshare stage of the interview if you were chill with him. Even if you'd have a booter or databases he'd tell you to just say that you we're clean and that he didn't find anything.

CrxssCourt

This application looks quite rushed as a whole, and I know you can do better if you take you're time. Good luck!

Docents

Established member
You’re manager on hcvirus, i’m being told that it’s your brother but if you have someone sharing an account w/ you I don’t think you should be staff on that account

Attachments

• E6D760D9-AB8D-4000-8784-F109D9B18F07.png
    E6D760D9-AB8D-4000-8784-F109D9B18F07.png
    349.1 KB · Views: 95

ciccioni

+0.25

Add a few more details;
Add proofs of your previous staff experiences;
Un-bold the whole application;
If you will do what I recommended I will change my mind.

Kind Regards,
piccioni.

Micameww

From what I have heard, you sound like a nice person. However, I still think you should add a bit more detail.
Neutral for now.

IgnVexify

apparently applied on another server while applying on here

Huge lack of effort and detail
Stated above.

View attachment 910
You’re manager on hcvirus, i’m being told that it’s your brother but if you have someone sharing an account w/ you I don’t think you should be staff on that account

Status
Not open for further replies.