Denied P8B's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P8B

IGN (In-Game Name):
P8B (https://namemc.com/search?q=P8B)

I am currently 15, I am turning 16 in November.
Timezone:

EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes I do:
SagePvP
I was staff on the SagePvP Network around 4-5 months ago, I was a decently respected staff member at the time, although the server was only averaging 75-150 players on SOTW (Start Of The World), I made a very good amount of friends amongst the server including the staff team, there was a misunderstanding as to why I am sadly not staff on SagePvP, I will be happy to explain everything if asked to.
LunarHCF
I was staff on a server by the name of LunarHCF, It's a decently old and not very well known server, it truly only averaged around 20-50 players on SOTW (Start Of The World), I happened to be a Trial-Mod on this server when it sadly shut down because the owners couldn't afford to pay for it anymore because of the small player base, it was the first server that I became staff on so there isn't very much I can say about it, it was also over a year ago and my memory is a bit hazy.
PotsHQ
PotsHQ, it was a decently respected server, we averaged around 75 players on SOTW (Start Of The World) that I was staff on, I believe I resigned from the staff team because at the time I would rather play HCF then be staff on it, I later found out that one of the people I was staff with on SagePvP was actually one of the owners from PotsHQ, his IGN was Castr, we discussed what happened to the server and why I decided to resign from his server and we came to a very simple understanding and actually became pretty good friends.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because, when I was once staff on SagePvP I was having my best staff experience so far, it was a very interesting server to be staff on because of the player base, once in a while we would have cheaters and the next report we would have a kick and kill, so overall there was almost always something to do, but on the rare occasion that the server didn't have much players on the actual HCF and therefore nobody was requiring staff assistance me and a few of my friends from the staff team would get on the KitMap network of the server and would have a very good time, overall I truly miss SagePvP and all of the friends that I made on the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am a very well spoken and easy to talk to person, I will listen to everyone's problems and help them in any way possible, I am willing to help anybody that comes into the TeamSpeak or messages me requiring my assistance, I am basically the most selfless person you will ever meet, I will put all of my attention and effort into the player base of SagePvP to help better the experience for the players.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a solid 9, because I have never felt the need to lie to somebody, I don't believe in the saying "what they don't know can't hurt them", I personally find that being the most honest person possible and having good energy will attract good energy, basically saying that the more humble and honest I am, the good people will come into my life, therefore if I were to get accepted, if I am being a very humble and honest person I will have a good reputation on the server for being that staff member you can go to for anything, even your own personal problems I am willing to take the time out of my day to make sure your alright.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Well, I am not entirely sure who is still staff and who isn't from when I was staff but here are a few names: RazerSynapse, ChronicSeizures,Trixv, Articc (If he remembers me since me and him rarely spoke but had the upmost respect for each other), MarikIsGod, ItsJoran, and last but not least Recruits.

Additional Information?:
Thank you very much for reading my application, feel free to leave me feed back, I will take all the feedback I can get and try to improve the application.
Everyone have an amazing day or an amazing night depending on when your reading the application!

TaxLimit

Known member
-+Neutral

I think you could put in more detail on why you want to become a staff member again. Otherwise, I think it's a good application, good work I wish you the best of luck.

Also, unbold the answers please.

Last edited:
P

P8B

-+Neutral

I think you could put in more detail on why you want to become a staff member again. Otherwise, I think it's a good application, good work I wish you the best of luck.

Also, unbold the answers please.
Thank you for the feedback, it means a lot

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Very huge +1. I remember where p8b was staff in the past and he was a perfect staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.