Micameww

IGN (In-Game Name): Micameww.
--
  • Birthdate: 18th August 2005.
--
Timezone:
Central European Summer Time [CEST].
--
Do you have any previous staff experience?
I do indeed. I will list the servers below. I have however been staff on many Danish servers, so I apologize if the proof I provide might be on Danish. Translation is an option if needed.
MarioPvP:
What I learned here, was the simple stuff. I was starting my career from this server. The thing is, a lot of younger people play in the Danish community, so I learned how to deal with these kinds of situations. This gave me a few control benefits, because no matter where I go, I will always remember how to be the adult.

UnicPvP:
This was mostly administration. I learned did not really learn a whole lot from here. I learned the basic stuff of administration, but nothing more. Not many tricky situations were included into this server, so this was a piece of cake.

ZeeHub:
This server was my worst experience of all. I hated this server. It was the same as MarioPvP. Younger kids on here as well, but in a worse way. This server was extremely unprofessional.

ColdNetwork:
This is by far the best staff community ever. I learned so much here, also pointing towards screensharing. ColdNetwork had so many methods that I never knew of. Ofcourse I knew a lot of the things, but not as much as they did. I taught my self how to screenshare, and they amplified it by ten. Best experience so far.
--
Why would you like to become a staff member?
I have staffed for a while now. I want some sort of career. I know you need to start small and end out big. The thing is, I do not want to end, I want to keep going. However, I think that SagePvP is another great place for me, that would help me on the right direction.
Other than that, I have grown quite found of the community.
--
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
Let me give you a few reasons why exactly.
  • Professionalism: For me, professionalism means being able to maintain a certain role and behaving professional towards others. If you have professionalism, you will understand when you need to take things seriously, and when you can joke around. I have some examples. What I often see people do, is act way to professional towards members, which I do not like to do. For instance, let us say someone was in support, instead of acting all big and tough “how may I help you?”, I would be like “sup bro, how can I help?”. I try to be cool, so the person does not get uncomfortable.

• Maturity: Maturity is important to me. If I act childish around my fellow staff members or anyone else when acting on duty, I will wish I were long gone. I hate being the little one that does not understand alot about staff work. I want to be taken seriously both as a friend, but most importantly as a staff member.

• Loyalty: I have shown that I have been switching servers at early ranks. However, I want something that also interests me. Loyalty for me is not that you just leave a server to join a friend’s server or so, it is when you tell people your honest opinion. For instance, if I were staff and I wanted to leave, instead of holding the place for another, I would resign.

• Understanding: From network to network, I have sort of developed an understanding. I understand that staff work might be difficult, there might be tricky situations and so. This does not mean I should stop fighting for what I want. I have been through many tricky situations, but I have always gotten through them. Some days might be great, others might be horrible. This does not mean I should let me anger out on others. We cannot control our feelings, but we can try to behave them.

• Activity: I might not be the most active stud on the server. What makes me active, is staff work. I really do not like playing HCF that much, but I enjoy staffing a whole lot more though. What really spikes my activity up, is my work as staff. I enjoy it, I think it is funny and so.

• Motivation: Motivation for me goes a long way. I think that if you have something to fight for, like a promotion, you will always be motivated. The higher position you get, the funnier it gets.

• Creativity: This part might confuse a few. When I staff on servers, I make sure to make myself and others look good. Atleast I try as best as I can. For instance, if someone asks me something “How has your day been?”, Instead of just answering “It was okay.”, I will send something like this, “My day was great, how about yours?”. I think that every word you write, has a meaning and can be created into something.

• Respect: Respect is not just respect. If this word is unfamiliar to you, you should just resign. The thing is, I understand this word perfectly. When I staff on servers, I make sure that I can respect my own role, which means I can control it and it does not control me. Another thing to remember, is that when people say stop (X), you should understand it. No worries here.

• Experience: From network to network, you need to have experience. I would not say that I have more experience than others, I would just say that I do things in different ways. However, from moderating and moderating, I think that you should know your commands, how to support and so. The great thing here, is that I have encountered many of these things before.

• Multitasking: I have tried to improve this category. I have played games whilst I talk to improve my multitasking, so I am able to support up to as many people as possible. I have a decent typing speed, which also gives me an advantage at staff work.

• Screensharing: This is what I would say I have a good knowledge of. In the Danish community, I am usually the one that gets contacted if someone needs to be screenshared. I think I have a lot of options here that I can work with, and I do not think I am lacking in this apartment.
--
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate it 10. The thing about me is, that I care about my reputation whilst maintaining my role as staff. I think it is stupid to lie to your superiors or others in any case, because it 9/10 times you lie, it will end badly.
No reason not to tell the truth. If I abused my rank and I was asked the question “Did you abuse your rank?”, I would say yes, I deeply regret it and so. I would explain myself properly, so the person is getting my story straight.
--
Can any current staff members vouch for you?
Sadly, no.
--
Additional Information?
Yes. I know that my username does not add up with my proof at some points, however, you are more than welcome to check my NameMC - https://namemc.com/profile/Micameww.1. Something else I wanted to add. If there is something I could improve on my application, tell me. What I hate the most, is why someone gives me a minus rate, and does not explain why.

SCENARIOS.
"You should not even be staff." - I know the player just insulted me, but in many departments sadly not enough for a mute. However, I will tell the player to make a staff report on me if he dislikes my position as staff. If the situation gets worse, I will get commands involved.

"Bro, why has my friend been punished?" - First, on the servers I have staffed on, I am not allowed to hand out that sort of information. I do not know how that works here though. What usually happens here is that the friend, joins Teamspeak. He then asks the questions "Why is my friend muted" etc. I would behave professional, and ask him why his friend is not on Teamspeak? Usually they ask their friends to join because they are afraid. Instead of just telling him "because he broke a rule", I would ask him to get his friend on. This way I would be able to make myself clearer about the situation.

"I did not receive my rank i purchased, can you help?" - What I would do in this situation, is ask the buyer the followings questions. Did you make sure to check your E-Mail? Are you sure the purchase went through? Check again if not. If none of these questions has something to do with the situation, and the buyer really did not get his rank, I would get an administrator involved if available.

These are some situations I have encountered before. Ofcourse This is not the only situations I have dealt with, but just a few to prove I have a proper understanding of the staff role.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE. I know that I am not one of the most active or respected members, most will probably not know my name, however, I am someone that can support the server in many ways.

- Kind regards. Micameww.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.