Denied mahh (na) | former staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayh

💻✅
You're a very toxic person and you got demoted for double staffing on Sage.
I think that they will never give you a chance again here.

mahh

View attachment 620
unfortunately LeftBoob said you were never staff not accepted... So what really happened with MMC?

When were you staff on Velt? I was staff from 2015-17 roughly, and came back again early 2019.

EDIT: Manager during the time of 2016-17 when I was Admin, and my close friend who was the manager Sheepkiller confirmed you were not a staff member of Velt during the time either. Checked as well with Brutal, who is a current Manager alongside yeko and others of the Velt team.
i showed proof of being accepted ask the manager in 2017 if you really don’t believe me:

jeeeko

Known member
i showed proof of being accepted ask the manager in 2017 if you really don’t believe me:
So what about MMC... You lied about being staff? Sheep confirmed you weren't staff on Velt either. Without proof, you're just pulling stuff out of the magic hat.

Inship

Established member
So what about MMC... You lied about being staff? Sheep confirmed you weren't staff on Velt either. Without proof, you're just pulling stuff out of the magic hat.
Also hes staff on another network rn check my screenshot

Aerobyte

Send me proof of Velt, Para, and Hydra. I was Admin of Velt; Mod of Para, and previous Platform-Admin on Hydra. At least your prior IGNs would be helpful to confirm if you were.

EDIT:
LeftBoob said he had no idea who you were when it came to MMC. He said you were just accepted but never heard of you since. (also asked after he got out of bed and he said still doesn't remember.)

I can forward the voice recording he sent if needed.
You weren't an admin on velt and para stop fucking lying

Also -1 server hyping

jeeeko

Known member
You weren't an admin on velt and para stop fucking lying

Also -1 server hyping
Admin of Velt, Moderator of Velt, and alongside those two Admin on MineHQ. IGN was OptifineCape. Can forward you casual convos between me and jon, sheep, and anyone else you would want.

mahh

Server Hopper

I like how you all word that, I get payed for my jobs. That's how I get my money, I can't work currently due to corona virus.

jeeeko

Known member
Server Hopper

I like how you all word that, I get payed for my jobs. That's how I get my money, I can't work currently due to corona virus.
Regardless then why are you ending up server to server to make money? Can’t you just stay at one? This isn’t a paid job either, more known volunteer.

mahh

Regardless then why are you ending up server to server to make money? Can’t you just stay at one? This isn’t a paid job either, more known volunteer.

Understood, I've actually resigned from every job currently.

Other than one job that will be spoke upon with the manager if accepted. (this is a development piece i'm doing)

Status
Not open for further replies.