Grizzly (Manager)

MinemenClub (Moderator)
Minemen Proof

ParaPots (Moderator)

SagePvP (Helper)
Sage Proof

Hygon Network (Manager)

HydraPvP (Moderator)

Sky Galaxies (Manager - Platform Administrator)

Nyx Network (Moderator)
Nyx Proof

VerdantPvP (Moderator)

Murder.rip (Admin)

Teiko Power Network (Moderator)
Teiko Proof

RunicPvP (Platform-Administrator/Manager)

Valar (Owner)

Hydro Games (Admin)

Nexor (Admin)
Nexor Proof

Objective
My objective with working with different networks, is to bring insight to the servers and new and bright ideas. Using my personal experiences with working with different people to help the network Flourish.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I'm wanting to be staff to just help the community, have fun with others, create a bond with the fellow players and staff members, this is why I'm very prompted to be staff on Sage. This could also be a great learning point for me, to be able to learn more about staffing. I'm very patient with others which is a skill a staff member needs, no matter the situation. Teamwork is always my number one priority, because if one doesn't like you others won't like you. You need to be a great team sport with others and help everyone out and not get in fights. A great quality to have as well is respect, having respect for yourself and others is a really amazing thing to be able to experience. Just knowing that others respect you for respecting them gives you something to hold onto and just realize that you're doing your job well and doing everything meeting up to expectations! Kindness is very important when staffing and just in general, it's very important as a staff member to be kind to every staff member and or player in general. I'm honestly getting very motivated seeing that the server is getting a lot more players than all other hcf servers when hcf is very dead now.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I've been thinking for a while about where to dedicate my time into a server and I'm completely sure that this will be a good opportunity for myself. I've gone through many opportunities including Minemen, Velt, ViperMC and some smaller servers. I am completely willing to dedicate myself into Sage, with full fledged focus and mobility withing my hours in and out of school and or work. I'm wanting to stay with Sage for the moral fact of having a great time with the community and using this as not just as experience to go onto bigger servers but a opportunity for me to grow within Sage Network! I will be able to invest my time into the server and stay in support rooms for as long as my heart desires.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
ignCody, + Staff that are not currently staff on the server.

STAFF PROOF
Listed all in the experience section.

Last edited:

R0CE

Established member

You're a great staff member but the application does not have much detail.

Good luck,
R0CE

str2

Known member

not sure why @Botings or I were listed as vouches

we literally demoted you for double staffing , and you server hop more than anyone i've ever seen

gl

jeeeko

Known member
Send me proof of Velt, Para, and Hydra. I was Admin of Velt; Mod of Para, and previous Platform-Admin on Hydra. At least your prior IGNs would be helpful to confirm if you were.

EDIT:
LeftBoob said he had no idea who you were when it came to MMC. He said you were just accepted but never heard of you since. (also asked after he got out of bed and he said still doesn't remember.)

I can forward the voice recording he sent if needed.

Last edited:

Globoynick

Known member

Was offline for 6 days while being a staff member, He we're later on caught by the Manager in double staffing on another network

mahh

Was offline for 6 days while being a staff member, He we're later on caught by the Manager in double staffing on another network
I had family issues, which I stated to Str2. Which from there I was going to resign but I was demoted the next day after my thoughts of resignation.

Let me get this clear about the double staffing. I was a admin on the discord which I was just setting up the discord, only reason why I had admin.

mahh

Send me proof of Velt, Para, and Hydra. I was Admin of Velt; Mod of Para, and previous Platform-Admin on Hydra. At least your prior IGNs would be helpful to confirm if you were.

EDIT:
LeftBoob said he had no idea who you were when it came to MMC. He said you were just accepted but never heard of you since. (also asked after he got out of bed and he said still doesn't remember.)

Hydra staff just ask Fiery. Velt ask the manager, in 2016-2017. I provided proof already for MMC. I resigned two weeks after being accepted, didn't enjoy being staff on practice.

mahh

Server hopper, toxic, while he was staff on hydra he wanted to apply on arcane

How exactly am I toxic, could you provide proof please. I was staffing on hydra and I asked when are applications open. That's a reasonable question, they responded with you can send a resume although I wasn't because I was not looking for a job at this point in time.

Thank you for your input bud

mahh

EDIT:

eum3edits on velt / para

jeeeko

Known member
eum3edits on velt / para
CDEBFDC7-5C8C-46B2-B9FB-BFC0411A8F40.png

unfortunately LeftBoob said you were never staff not accepted... So what really happened with MMC?

When were you staff on Velt? I was staff from 2015-17 roughly, and came back again early 2019.

EDIT: Manager during the time of 2016-17 when I was Admin, and my close friend who was the manager Sheepkiller confirmed you were not a staff member of Velt during the time either. Checked as well with Brutal, who is a current Manager alongside yeko and others of the Velt team.

Inship

Established member
How exactly am I toxic, could you provide proof please. I was staffing on hydra and I asked when are applications open. That's a reasonable question, they responded with you can send a resume although I wasn't because I was not looking for a job at this point in time.

Thank you for your input bud
http://prnt.sc/roq8js

Inship

Established member
View attachment 620
unfortunately LeftBoob said you were never staff not accepted... So what really happened with MMC?

When were you staff on Velt? I was staff from 2015-17 roughly, and came back again early 2019.

EDIT: Manager during the time of 2016-17 when I was Admin, and my close friend who was the manager Sheepkiller confirmed you were not a staff member of Velt during the time either. Checked as well with Brutal, who is a current Manager alongside yeko and others of the Velt team.
TiK tOk you destroyed him mate

Status
Not open for further replies.