Denied k8c's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

k8c

+0.0

I thought it was a little strange when I saw you kept saying you would understand if something bad would happen, confidence is key.

I'm not sure they would want to give staff to someone that is already thinking they are getting denied.

It was because I have applied before and gotten denied, And I have been toxic to several people in the past.

I wasnt expecting even one +1, I just didnt want to sound cocky in my application either.

But I will edit several things right now.

k8c

Where would you like the color scheme changed?

I will fix the Bolding and the fonts right now!
I changed ALOT of formatting color scheme, Including the font. Please tell me if it makes it easier to read!

Zorba

+1

-He has helped me a lot on Saritapvp and on Astro
-He responded quickly when I needed help
-Great Detail
-Generally would be a good staff member I believe

k8c

+1

-He has helped me a lot on Saritapvp and on Astro
-He responded quickly when I needed help
-Great Detail
-Generally would be a good staff member I believe
Thank you bro! I generally appreciate this.

LethalGang

Thank you so much!!! I remember helping you on Astro!
Thank you for reading!!
dude you shouldn't be getting your friends to give you plus 1's I don't do it and its just not right. They make accounts go to your post put a +1 than leave, very unprofessional.

k8c

dude you shouldn't be getting your friends to give you plus 1's I don't do it and its just not right. They make accounts go to your post put a +1 than leave, very unprofessional.
He offered because I was quiet and he asked what I was doing and I told him I was writing a application.

k8c

Are you talking about airtone? He had a fourms account but he forgot the credentials, Also I hadnt asked him or the other one to rate it, They did it of free will. You can ask them yourself if you'd like :D[/QUOTE]

LethalGang

Are you talking about airtone? He had a fourms account but he forgot the credentials, Also I hadnt asked him or the other one to rate it, They did it of free will. You can ask them yourself if you'd like :D
[/QUOTE]
No mike and zorba

k8c

No mike and zorba[/QUOTE]
zorba.png

k8c

there still your friends, in my eyes it looks scummy. I didn't tell anyone i was writing it I just said I'm busy. You still sent them the links.[/QUOTE]
Okay, My bad. It won't happen again and I'm very sorry. Please dont hold it against me, I never meant to maliciously boost myself. Just was going with the flow! :) I will make sure not anymore of my friends will know about my app!

LethalGang

there still your friends, in my eyes it looks scummy. I didn't tell anyone i was writing it I just said I'm busy. You still sent them the links.
Okay, My bad. It won't happen again and I'm very sorry. Please dont hold it against me, I never meant to maliciously boost myself. Just was going with the flow! :) I will make sure not anymore of my friends will know about my app![/QUOTE]
I get it its fine, at this point its fine just hopefully we can staff along side eachother.

k8c

Okay, My bad. It won't happen again and I'm very sorry. Please dont hold it against me, I never meant to maliciously boost myself. Just was going with the flow! :) I will make sure not anymore of my friends will know about my app!
I get it its fine, at this point its fine just hopefully we can staff along side eachother.[/QUOTE]
I'm +1'ing you!

Status
Not open for further replies.