Denied k8c's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

k8c

>>> MY APPLICATION IS NOT FORGED NOR PLAGURIZED AS IT SAYS ON GRAMMARLY, IT IS BECAUSE OF THE LINKS! <<<

IGN (In-Game Name): k8c
Timezone: EST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

•Owner Of VexHCF [ Proof Here ] I was Owner of this project of mine, I was the only developer and only owner, I only got around 13 players on SOTW. It was a failed project of mine.

•Trial-Mod Of Astro [ Proof Here ] We had 65 players on first release SOTW, I was Trial-Mod for about 3 days, Until I was demoted for reasons I was not told.
I was on 24/7 and made various punishments (with proof).

•Mod+ of SaritaPvP [ Proof Here ] I was Staff on this server for about 2 and a half months, I resigned because of new management.
We had about 45 players on first release SOTW, Their was people advertising and being racist in chat during that time. And I was the one that punished them accordingly. I had helped helpers with commands and punishments because I read staff guides up and down multiple times.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I'm friends with a lot of the staff members and It would be so cool to work along side my friends, Also the server recently has gotten more and more toxic, (I was small part of the toxicity sadly) but I have changed.

I really want to help the people on this server and I want to be someone people can rely on and trust.

I also want to a stop to the people breaking the rules on this server, And if I was accepted I believe that I could stop a part of it.

I'm on 23-6 and I would always help people in TeamSpeak. I would get along with all of the staff.

I want to learn how to SS, I was mid-SS training when I was with Sarita, But I resigned for reasons above.

I've recently gotten bored of the usual "HCF" after 2 years of playing it, Same thing over and over, So I want to become staff to switch things up!

I believe if I became staff I would increase the happiness of the other staff members of sage.

I love sage, I've never felt this way about any other server. And I think if I became apart of sage It would make me so happy and I would make so many others experiences on sage better!!

I like how professional but funny Calvin is, But also funny. He is someone I look up too and I wish to be like him one day.

ChronicSeizures has always almost immediately helped me every time I've waited or asked for his help. And I hope to be like him If I do fortunately become apart of the sage network.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Activity: I would be on all the time, I would always try to be the first one to do support rooms and help the Sage community with their problems, I have been playing Sage for about 9 months and I’ve always had fun and got along with most of the community.

Proof: I also make sure I'm recording 24/7, Even when afk. So If I discover someone breaking the rules I would always have proof, Same with support rooms. I would always record them to make sure someone doesn't go back on their word or say inappropriate things in the channel.

Attendance: I would always attend staff meetings and read the forums actively, no matter what so I'm caught up to date will all new rules and features.

Permission: I also would never go out of my reach in terms of my rank, If I wasn't sure about a punishment or a problem. I would always get a higher staff members opinion.

Playing with the players: I would be active on kitmap (When not helping other players) also and attending koths and events when possible.

Maturity: I strive to be the best of myself and never let myself be immature infront of players and make players feel at home playing Sage.

Moderating Chat: I would also monitor chat very closely for discrimination or doxxing, If a IP was leaked. I would probably be the first one to clear chat and Ban/Blacklist the person. I have been discriminated for a large part of my life for being Hispanic, And it disgusts me when people are racist.

Respect: If I'm shown respect, I give 2x back.

Staff Chat: I would alternatively staff chat and telegram so wouldn't miss out on anything important or If someone was trying to speak to me.

Patience: I have strong patience, If I was asked to wait for I want or something important, I would not complain or argue and simply wait until furtherly instructed.

Understanding: If I were to be demoted, I would understand fully and leave without question or argument, Same if my application was denied.

TeamSpeak: I would be very active in TeamSpeak and move people seconds after them joining support waiting rooms. And too the best of my ability help with whatever they joined TS for, I also will be there for people who just need someone to talk too (If I don't have other support rooms to do).

Response Time: If a player DM'ed me on Telegram or discord, To the best of my ability I would respond ASAP. (Join The Sage Discord And You Can Instantly Message Me!) [ Click Here Too Join!!!! ]

Glitches: In the year and a half I have been playing HCF, I have in the past learned Many glitches including pearls, blocks, freezing MC, And many more. So I know when A glitch is possible and someone's telling the truth reporting it. I also would know when someone's lying about a glitch, As its common in the HCF community to lie about how you died to get "Revived".

Screenshare: I want to learn how to screenshare so I can stop player's from getting away with cheating by either self-destructing or deleting their cheats.

Staff Guide: I would read the staff guide constantly and have It on my second monitor to make sure no one gets punished incorrectly.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: I'd say a [ 9 ] , When I'm around players I would be 100% honest, (If their allowed to know what they asked). But when around other staff members I would maybe joke around a few times and get some laugh and giggles but when being serious, I would be 100% truthful and listening.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: "MarikIsGod" "vuruxd" "Buxed"

Additional Information?: My discord is k8c#0001 and my Telegram is Notk8c
Please Treat This How You Would Like Your Application Treated!
Please give me feedback on how I could make this application better!!
I understand that I have been punished in the past for various reasons, And if my application gets denied because of it. I understand.
I believe I have changed since then but if you chose not to believe that I will understand.
If I have been toxic to you in the past, I am sincerely sorry. You don't have to forgive or forget but please give me feedback on how I should change!

Last edited:

k8c

+1 Worked with him before. Maybe a little more detail wouldn't hurt but overall very good! :)
Thank you bro for the feedback, What would you like more detail on? Ill work on it rn but anything specific?

Gapple

Man that ViperMC proof is faked like nothing else. 1st, It's not even Helper it's Trial-Mod. 2nd, You can see the background color change where the rank is.
588f73a2551e75fe7a4ccfddfa2d5a3a.png

-1 from me

LethalGang

+0 I feel like u rushed thru it, it’s good I just feel like In some of the answers you gave it looks rushed.

k8c

Man that ViperMC proof is faked like nothing else. 1st, It's not even Helper it's Trial-Mod. 2nd, You can see the background color change where the rank is.View attachment 1079

-1 from me
thanks for the feedback! That screenshot was from ages ago and I guess it wasnt sufficient proof, Ill dig through my one drive and find a video of me staffing on viper as it was on my old drive. It's currently 4:30 am and I have schoolwork due, But I will definitely find it.
If I cant find it I will remove viper from my past experiences! :D

k8c

+0 I feel like u rushed thru it, it’s good I just feel like In some of the answers you gave it looks rushed.
I'm sorry that it feels that way, Is there anyway I can fix that? I've worked 3 days on this application on and off because of school work!

Thanks for the feedback!!

LethalGang

I'm sorry that it feels that way, Is there anyway I can fix that? I've worked 3 days on this application on and off because of school work!

Thanks for the feedback!!
Yeah of course just take more time on reading, when I thought reading this app it felt like an application I made 2 years ago. I suggest in your post it’s 4:30am, sleep first than work on it mate. ?

Reactions: k8c

k8c

Yeah of course just take more time on reading, when I thought reading this app it felt like an application I made 2 years ago. I suggest in your post it’s 4:30am, sleep first than work on it mate. ?
Okay, I will work on it tomorrow, Ill organize things better and see if that fits what your looking for!

LethalGang

Okay, I will work on it tomorrow, Ill organize things better and see if that fits what your looking for!
Your not trying to impress me, your just tryna impress the admins. If you think your work is good a little feedback will help but not to change it up entirely.

k8c

Your not trying to impress me, your just tryna impress the admins. If you think your work is good a little feedback will help but not to change it up entirely.
Gotcha, Will edit the format tmr so its easier to read :)

Gapple

thanks for the feedback! That screenshot was from ages ago and I guess it wasnt sufficient proof, Ill dig through my one drive and find a video of me staffing on viper as it was on my old drive. It's currently 4:30 am and I have schoolwork due, But I will definitely find it.
If I cant find it I will remove viper from my past experiences! :D
The screenshot wasn't from ages ago It's viper's newest hub https://prnt.sc/v2mjio, I don't think you were actually staff.

k8c

The screenshot wasn't from ages ago It's viper's newest hub https://prnt.sc/v2mjio, I don't think you were actually staff.
As I said, It's from ages ago, Maybe mid 2019, Viper has re-used their hubs before multiple times. Also your account only has 2 posts on it and it seems that one is mine. If you look at early meezoid videos you will see the exact hub. Please search for it.

I appreciate the feedback though. Its 4:50 am and I think im going to bed so I wont see your messsages. Meanwhile please confirm your claim.

As in the color change. The picture has been through different drives and the colors were probably slightly messed up.

Gapple

As I said, It's from ages ago, Maybe mid 2019, Viper has re-used their hubs before multiple times. Also your account only has 2 posts on it and it seems that one is mine. If you look at early meezoid videos you will see the exact hub. Please search for it.

I appreciate the feedback though. Its 4:50 am and I think im going to bed so I wont see your messsages. Meanwhile please confirm your claim.

As in the color change. The picture has been through different drives and the colors were probably slightly messed up.
Just keep lying to yourself then, I know It's fake. If I'm correct viper has never used their current hub before, If I'm wrong correct me.

zappas

+0.0

I thought it was a little strange when I saw you kept saying you would understand if something bad would happen, confidence is key.

I'm not sure they would want to give staff to someone that is already thinking they are getting denied.

cancelings

Known member
Neutral

-Good detail
-Needs to fix color scheme and text font. There are some unnecessary bolding and unbolding

Status
Not open for further replies.