Denied IgnVexify's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

H0MESCHOOL

Established member
Generic Application
Lack of Experience (position wise, and server wise)
Asking people to give you a +1

Before anybody replies saying ohh he was just messaging people for their support...he doesn't ask for somebodies opinion.
Support:. Hey, could I get some feedback on my application?
Asking for +1: rn quick +1 reply''

Also, you lack in experience. You don't suit SagePvP. You lack the experience to become Staff and I'd recommend gaining more experience with a specific server and getting a high position as it shows you are dedicated to the server. You only have experience around Trial-Mod to Mod. You seem to lack dedication. You resigned on 2/3 servers. What would prove you wouldn't do the same here?

I'm going to be realistic. Nobody ''loves'' the HCF / PotPVP community. It's filled with toxicity, racism, ddosing, doxing, etc...
If you really plan on becoming Staff specifically on SagePvP apply somewhere else and gain more experience at being a higher-up staff member because if you really are going to plan to stick with SagePvP then you should at least be prepared.
fourpack, by just telling someone "they dont suit sage" #1, is a dick move, #2, "generic application?" all applications are going to look the same lmao. #3, even if he doesnt have alot of experience sage is a good place to start, so id advise you critique someone elses application. Thank you, as the old saying goes, Bye!

fourpack

Known member
fourpack, by just telling someone "they dont suit sage" #1, is a dick move, #2, "generic application?" all applications are going to look the same lmao. #3, even if he doesnt have alot of experience sage is a good place to start, so id advise you critique someone elses application. Thank you, as the old saying goes, Bye!
lol.

fourpack

Known member
Your just supplying your own fact, HCF has some toxic players, and i would qualify you as one of them.
ok. All I said was ''lol'' and that's supposedly toxic. I'm just saying lol because its funny? So... me laughing at something is toxic? nice

fourpack

Known member
Wasn't referencing that as toxic, the thing you said prior, get a brain! bye bye.
Then why reply to ''lol'' then say...
''Your just supplying your own fact, HCF has some toxic players, and i would qualify you as one of them.''
You could've replied to both or the other one and then say that? Get a brain!

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member
Holy shit, no manager i think would deny for "generic application" and if its a -1 just accept the fact he got a -1 no need to start a fucking war

IgnVexify

Generic Application
Lack of Experience (position wise, and server wise)
Asking people to give you a +1

Before anybody replies saying ohh he was just messaging people for their support...he doesn't ask for somebodies opinion.
Support:. Hey, could I get some feedback on my application?
Asking for +1: rn quick +1 reply''

Also, you lack in experience. You don't suit SagePvP. You lack the experience to become Staff and I'd recommend gaining more experience with a specific server and getting a high position as it shows you are dedicated to the server. You only have experience around Trial-Mod to Mod. You seem to lack dedication. You resigned on 2/3 servers. What would prove you wouldn't do the same here?

I'm going to be realistic. Nobody ''loves'' the HCF / PotPVP community. It's filled with toxicity, racism, ddosing, doxing, etc...
If you really plan on becoming Staff specifically on SagePvP apply somewhere else and gain more experience at being a higher-up staff member because if you really are going to plan to stick with SagePvP then you should at least be prepared.
Even if I didn’t have a good past experience, sage is a good place to start. It’s like the other HCF servers, no difference there.

IgnVexify

Changed the color scheme
Added a little more detail to the section "Why would you like to become a staff member?"
Changed the spacing:)

EdHimself

Honestly, changing my rating to a +0.5. Would have changed it to a +1, but there is just a little toxcicity between vexify and homeschool. All good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.