IGN (In-Game Name):
IgnVexify

Timezone:
PST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes!

Jartex Network: T-Mod - resigned.
Proof N/A

The server was okay, anyway resigned considering the way that I didn't feel like the server was going anywhere, yet managed the server.
I acknowledged helping and giving out information about the server. Also, this was around 1-2ish years back.

Herobrine: Moderator - resigned.
Proof: https://prnt.sc/u7nwde

I really enjoyed staffing on this server! One downside was we didn't SS on this server, but I started learning after I heard what SSing was. I'd watch countless videos on the SSing topic and many staff series. I think the owner has changed as well as have all the staff members, so they probably forgot about me because their server did a fresh start after the owner and staff team got changed. I was staff on here for around 2 months.

SlightPvP (Friend owned): Co-Owner- server shut down
Proof N/A (This was around 2 years earlier)

Loved this server such a lot of, worked off extraordinary reputations, and took in a ton from his one server because of Ali (my of my friends). Worth him especially for giving me this open entryway since I took in an incredible arrangement going from Screensharing, and overall improved my development like a staff member. This is the server that truly required me to start staffing

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I have a few reasons for what reason I'd prefer to be staff on SagePvP.

The basic explanation is I love the HCF and Kits community since I've been here for such a long time and I don't need the network to turn out to be more terrible. I couldn't imagine anything better than to assist the network by offering back to them by keeping the server clean from cheaters, assisting support rooms a ton since I know how it feels if you critically need assistance and you need to sit tight in a support room for a very long time. I likewise need to turn into a staff member that is adored and players needing to be upheld by due to who I am. I would see the network being more awful and vanishing. I need to turn into a staff member that isn't only a normal one, yet an extremely dynamic, strong, and dependable to the staff team. Furthermore, I've been thinking of making a staff series for my channel and need to base my divert off of that since I love that substance and need to make a few recordings classified with that. I've understood the staff team's mistreatment for friends, partners, and so on, yet that isn't me. That is the reason I need the server to be reasonable for everybody regardless of what your identity is even a typical position you ought to be dealt with simply like an accomplice. Nobody ought to get any advantages for essentially being well known or rich, and I realize when I'm staff I would never abuse ever, so everybody can play for the sake of entertainment and appreciate the time on SagePvP. I likewise truly need to turn into a staff member to start recording and switch up my channel, I know who I am and how I am and feel like I'm prepared to change my channel and show notoriety for SagePvP. Since the network is gradually passing on, I need to be the one that invests the energy into the network to roll out an improvement, how I will do this is through action and difficult work. Investing exertion and energy would change the result of the HCF/Kits community because there wouldn't be numerous hackers or individuals who are doing things that are not permitted on SagePvP. Keeping the network clean, will ideally save it, that is the thing that I need to see. I've been playing for huge amounts of years and I don't need this to simply bite the dust and vanish. Now yes, I know I don't have the best experience but personally I feel like sage is a good place to start. I also know my fair share of staffing and how to be a good staff member. People could think of me however they want but at the end of the day, I've changed. How? Well, I've done things wrong and I admit it, But at the end of the day, I've changed, it doesn't matter who you are I'll be there if needed and help out with anything. I feel like I'd be a good staff member I need this network to ideally play for some more years and appreciate the game without rule breakers/cheaters. Although that is difficult to do me, yet investing time and energy into something you love, will change the result. I'm planning to change this result, beginning with SagePvP, and accomplish my staffing journey at SagePvP.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
This is a significant subject, yet the initial step is activity. Without activity, I can't do any of these recorded in this paragraph.

Right off the bat, to change the player's understanding of
SagePvP would be an activity for me. If I'm not active, at that point I can't improve the player's experience since I won't be there or I will be extremely latent and wouldn't generally transform anything about their experience. Even though I would ensure in any event, being helped in support rooms, on sage I've seen numerous individuals hold up more than 30 minutes to even 1-2 hours just to get some help, and on the off chance that I get the staff I can guarantee you that you won't see anybody hanging tight in support rooms for more than 10-15 minutes max. I'm additionally not into all that partiality meaning, since I have a few friends on the server, I'm not going to be biased for them. I'd tune in to every story 1 by 1 and sort it out from that point so both of the sides get decency and ensuring that I likewise adhere to the principles and rules given to me as a staff member. I likewise have astonishing relational abilities and I can place my self from their perspective and have a decent understanding of what they need assistance with. I can help anybody without any issues and ensure they are happy with the server's help group.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Honestly, I would give my self an 8 because no one is flawless, but everyone has the potential to improve and become a better person. In terms of staffing, I am honest and will never lie to anyone or the staff team. Now yes, I've lied before, everyone has, but that's alright because no one is flawless.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
AnonymousOG (Mod)

Additional Information?:
From my experience I've learned many things, such as screen sharing, not being unfair, and being an awesome staff member for SagePvP.
I know how to screen share a bit and know the PCAClient technique to find hacked clients. I also want to become ss verified so I can make content for my youtube channel for my viewers to enjoy.

Inspiration for writing this application is

@Headed & @Shotbow

Last edited:

EdHimself

Capture.PNG

H0MESCHOOL

Established member
You cannot ask for a +1, do you know how staff applications work? I've seen many people get denied for doing that.
Excuse my language, but are you special? your not Mr Bigshot, but i don't recall you being a manager on sagepvp. Would you agree?

EdHimself

Excuse my language, but are you retarded? your not Mr Bigshot, but i don't recall you being a manager on sagepvp. Would you agree?
Well, I recall being staff on here before. I also recall many people getting denied because of, "Asking for a +1." So, I will keep my -1.

Status
Not open for further replies.