Denied IgnVexify's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reinsure

That’s not the reason it was deleted but thanks anyways. :)
You replied previously to my comment and said because you didn't see it going anywhere and quickly deleted the comment? If it wasn't going anywhere you basically deleted it to get new replies and better ratings since you edited it rather than letting them edit there comment. Doesn't seem right if you ask me.

if that isn't why you deleted it, why did you?

Llamass

Man's tryna expose someone who was asking for a reply (saw the 2-8th reply or sumn )
Good application seems like you want staff
Goodluck!
(Keep searching for the old staff proof it will make a difference)

IgnVexify

Man's tryna expose someone who was asking for a reply (saw the 2-8th reply or sumn )
Good application seems like you want staff
Goodluck!
(Keep searching for the old staff proof it will make a difference)
Thanks man ill try!:)

Ties

Established member
You replied previously to my comment and said because you didn't see it going anywhere and quickly deleted the comment? If it wasn't going anywhere you basically deleted it to get new replies and better ratings since you edited it rather than letting them edit there comment. Doesn't seem right if you ask me.

if that isn't why you deleted it, why did you?
Find a better hobby than shitting on a kid who really wants to help the server.

fourpack

Known member
Generic Application
Lack of Experience (position wise, and server wise)
Asking people to give you a +1

Before anybody replies saying ohh he was just messaging people for their support...he doesn't ask for somebodies opinion.
Support:. Hey, could I get some feedback on my application?
Asking for +1: rn quick +1 reply''

Also, you lack in experience. You don't suit SagePvP. You lack the experience to become Staff and I'd recommend gaining more experience with a specific server and getting a high position as it shows you are dedicated to the server. You only have experience around Trial-Mod to Mod. You seem to lack dedication. You resigned on 2/3 servers. What would prove you wouldn't do the same here?

I'm going to be realistic. Nobody ''loves'' the HCF / PotPVP community. It's filled with toxicity, racism, ddosing, doxing, etc...
If you really plan on becoming Staff specifically on SagePvP apply somewhere else and gain more experience at being a higher-up staff member because if you really are going to plan to stick with SagePvP then you should at least be prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.