Denied ignBuddyBoy - Staff Application

Ethan

^
What he said just proves your immature.
I understand that’s what it looks like, but the other owner just forgot to take the rank from me in discord. I can show proof of Sports saying he just forgot to take away the rank.

Ethan

I understand that’s what it looks like, but the other owner just forgot to take the rank from me in discord. I can show proof of Sports saying he just forgot to take away the rank.
And I fixed the format, so it isn’t so cluttered

Darck

Veteran Member
You lack too many details. You don't meet the requirments, You're definently not 14! You're max 12-13

Ethan

You lack too many details. You don't meet the requirments, You're definently not 14! You're max 12-13

Attachments

• 2EEB4ABE-620F-4288-88D0-27283A0D5D10.png
    2EEB4ABE-620F-4288-88D0-27283A0D5D10.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 105

Ethan

❌ Detail
❌ Grammar
❌ Space

❌ Proof of staff

Good Luck!

-FocusMe
Working on that most of my screenshots are on my old pc so I’m trying to get that from it. It’s got a lot of problems, so I have to get it fixed to get the screenshots and proof of me being staff shouldn’t be too much longer tho.

Novice

HackusatePvP is a close and personal friend of mine and we go back to 2015, ive heard many negative things about you in calls with him...

Ethan

HackusatePvP is a close and personal friend of mine and we go back to 2015, ive heard many negative things about you in calls with him...
Like what? I’ve never personally talked with him or really socialized with him.

Caskis

-Lack of detail
-Really hard to read without color organization or anything,
other than that good job and good luck!