Denied ignBuddyBoy - Staff Application

ignVibeZ

-LACK OF DETAILS! - FIX DETAILS.
-Bad Colors.
-Add more details and ill change my rating GL !

-CHURCHAID

compend

-1 Was staff on another server and lied about resigning and was demoted. (HCStatic)
- Rekindle

Attachments

• 1578254518013.png
    1578254518013.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 94

GF0

You did not resign, you were demoted because we caught you trying to apply on sage. Yikes from me! Seems like an amazing staff member!

- Dipin (Owner on HCStatic)

Ethan

You did not resign, you were demoted because we caught you trying to apply on sage. Yikes from me! Seems like an amazing staff member!

Sports even told you I resigned.... He just didn’t take away my rank in the main discord.

Ethan

Sports even told you I resigned.... He just didn’t take away my rank in the main discord.
Just because you say you demote me after I resign doesn’t mean you demoted me it means I resigned from the staff team.

Ethan

Ngl but it’s rlly immature to argue in the comments of your staff application.. :/
Not what I was trying to do, but he’s trying to make my application look bad. I understand it looks very immature.

Darck

Veteran Member
Not what I was trying to do, but he’s trying to make my application look bad. I understand it looks very immature.
You're immature.
You're not 14.
You lack too many details.
You are lying about "resigning"
And i can't read your application.

lunarexe

Veteran Member

(i know that for long time, if u want to be on a such large server like Sage. its not smart to make lies (Ethan)