Denied hvrts Staff Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGN (In-Game Name):
hvrts

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
The following servers are the biggest ones or most impacting ones i've staffed for. I have staffed for way more but i'll just include these because they're the main ones.

WhiskeyHCF (2017)
(Mod+)
Player count: 50+
WhiskeyHCF definitely wasn't a very professional server, the owner basically opened it just for money, once he made what he wanted, he shut it down. During my time here it was pretty hectic on SOTW, nothing was setup, leaving me, and the few other staff on the network to fix everything. Although the server wasn't the greatest, the staff team was really chill and I learned a bit from the server.

SpiritHCF (2017)
(Jr Admin)
Player count: 80-100
SpiritHCF was a server I staffed on a while ago for my friend, this server played a big role in my HCF experience and knowledge. I learned alot of commands here before I staffed on Verdant. It was a small but fun server at the time.
I ended up resigning cause the owner was super toxic and started to not care about the server anymore and stopped paying for the server.

IceHCF (2016)
(Co-Owner)
Player count: 30-50
Server was really fun and my friend was hosting it and asked me to co-own. The server was one of my few first servers I staffed for on HCF. It was really fun and helped me learn the basics of HCF. We ended up shutting down a few months after starting cause it was too much for the owner to pay even though I was helping him pay. Were still friends till this day.

CavePvP (2018)
(Trial-Mod)
Playercount: 150+
Cave was an enjoyable experience for me. I spent most of my time doing support rooms in Team speak. I did not last too long on here because I had lots of family issues going on. It was overall a very enjoyable server that had a stable player count averaging of about 50-300. And also I'm very thankful to the staff over at CavePvP as they taught me a lot while I stayed there.

Acehcf.us (2017)
(Moderator)
Playercount: 100
Ace I only lasted 2 months on before it shut down because the owner ended quitting. The server taught me how to work with a different community and players. The community was very nice. I made sure nobody was cheating, being toxic, or breaking and general rules. Ace was a great server for me to staff on and I used to be super close to the whole staff team.

RagePvP (2020)
(Mod+)
Playercount: 20+
Proof: Here
RagePvP was a server I staffed for this year and was overall a fun server but I resigned because of HRS. They were constantly abusing their powers and I didnt feel comfortable with it and I didnt like the way the server was going. It was fun while it lasted and I enjoyed staffing for them.

BlueHCF (2020)
(Trial-Mod)
Playercount: 50
Blue was a fun server this year and I enjoyed being staff on it, I was friends with the whole staff team and they took stuff really professional and I liked their look. Everyone was doing their job and I have nothing against them. I ended getting demoted because I played on it too much instead of staffing because it was fun. I comepletely understood what I did and it was my fault overall.

SerpentRIP (2020)
(Admin)
Playercount: 100+
Proof: Waiting for owner to reply :)
Serpent was a server I enjoyed staffing on, it taught me how to deal with a more professional network. I was originally planning on recording a staff series, although it shut down and they sold the network. I'm still chill with one of the owners ( dignitys ) until this day.

HCKingdoms (2020)
(Owner)
Playercount: 80-100
HCKingdoms was a server I was owning this year, it was very successful on the launch day. We ended up shutting down because our other owner (6D__) started to give random people access to server information that would let people into the back-end and access to the database which was compromising staff and player information. After multiple explanations he continuously would do the same things and even at one point gave a regular player access to console.

SpiritMC (2020)
(Owner)
Playercount: 30-50
SpiritMC was a network released in 2020 owned by me and a friend named Mason. Spirit was a really fun server to own alongside him, and it didn't do too bad. We shut down because we ran out of funds to keep affording for the host each month. Spirit taught me more about owning a network, more about plugins, etc.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to becoming a staff member at Sage because I feel like I could benefit the server, and the server could benefit me. I was looking to expand my options of servers to apply at, and Sage stood out to me. After talking to a lot of staff, and playing some maps at Sage, I think being on the staff team could benefit the players' experience because I know what needs to be worked on. One problem I have experienced at Sage was support rooms in teamspeak, I personally have waited hours in teamspeak, and know others who also have. If chosen as staff I would make sure this is no longer happening, as I would spend hours in teamspeak, and in-game assisting and helping players. This is what I mainly did at Cave, spending countless hours in support rooms helping players, and I would do the same at Sage if needed. Obviously, another big thing about staffing is cheaters, I would make sure me, and others are making Sage cheater free.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I think I would improve the players' at Sage's experience by using these few unique qualities about me listed below.

Honesty

Honesty is something about me that I take seriously. I am very honest when it comes to staffing, situations, etc. Hence why I rated my honesty a 10, I wont lie to any staff member, whether they're higher, or lower than me. ( ex: If a owner asks me how many hours i've been on for a day, I wouldn't lie and tell them any more or less then it was. )

Activity

When it comes to activity, I am definitely very active when it comes to staffing. If chosen as staff, I'd be dedicating multiple hours into the server. Due to the pandemic, with the whole online classes situation, I have free time off school, which gives me more time to spend on Sage.

Responsibility

As a staff member, a lot of responsibilities fall into your hand, if accepted I would take full obligation of all my actions and do my best to keep up with the players' needs, as that is a major responsibility of mine.

Dedication

If selected as staff, I would be dedicated to Sage, and Sage only. I don't give up on something and would be dedicated to get it done, when I'm given an important task, I put in my all. As a staff member, my main goals are helping the players, I would be dedicated to finishing support rooms, helping players in, and out of game, and making the experience for them better over-all.

Recording

I already record on Sage, but if chosen a staff member, I would make sure to record all punishments if needed ( I use OBS to record ).

Professionalism

I am very professional when it comes to the job of staffing, and the server. There is a place for jokes, which is not around players. I'm not toxic in any way possible, I may be toxic around friends in private calls as jokes, which would stay completely away from Sage. Other than that I am not toxic in anyway towards players, even if they give me a reason to be.

Knowledge

As a long-time member of the HCF community, when it comes to staffing I am very familiar with any rules / commands. I am also very adaptive and can easily adapt to different ways of staffing if needed.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
A 10, this has nothing to with cockiness, ego, or trying to gain your trust. I just genuinely thing I am very honest, Even if I were to feel pressured, I would always tell the truth no matter what. I couldn't sit there and lie straight to another staff members face about any situation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Nope.

Additional Information?:
Telegram: @hvrtsminecraft
Discord: @hvrts#6666

Last edited:

"If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?"
I've added more to a few of those sections, please change your rating to +1 if I fulfilled your request. If you aren't satisfied, please respond to this whether if I should add more or not.

slayer

Established member
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but I won't be moving forward with it at this time.

RETROUSSE

Established member
I'm pretty sure you've applied 2 different times and deleted your old applications both times because you kept getting negative comments about your application.

I'm pretty sure you've applied 2 different times and deleted your old applications both times because you kept getting negative comments about your application.
Thanks for your feedback! The time I did apply, it was plagiarized and I closed it for that reason. Since then, I spoke to calvin about it, told him the situation, and was given permission to re-apply. ( the only negative comments were about plagiarism, which calvin already knows about. )

Shotbow

Established member
You apply on a lot of servers... when I mean a lot i'm pretty sure I saw you trying to apply on fierce a lot but got negative comments and denied, if it wasn't fierce sorry I just remember seeing you on tons of servers.

You apply on a lot of servers... when I mean a lot i'm pretty sure I saw you trying to apply on fierce a lot but got negative comments and denied, if it wasn't fierce sorry I just remember seeing you on tons of servers.
I've never applied for fierce, and the only servers i've staffed for in the past few months were 2 networks I owned.

slayer

Established member
Thanks for your feedback! The time I did apply, it was plagiarized and I closed it for that reason. Since then, I spoke to calvin about it, told him the situation, and was given permission to re-apply. ( the only negative comments were about plagiarism, which calvin already knows about. )
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOW ME

Status
Not open for further replies.