Denied hvrts Staff Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiling

Thanks for your feedback! You might know me as " immature " possibly because of my friends?
Basically, people said you came into teamspeak also when I was staff saying you were talking bad on the server or just acting immature. Good luck though.

Basically, people said you came into teamspeak also when I was staff saying you were talking bad on the server or just acting immature. Good luck though.
I came into teamspeak alongside 2 people I know, I was muted the whole time you can ask the staff in the call. Also when did I talk bad about the server?

Tiling

This is stuff that other people told me im going off what they said. Not saying who either g.

Application was copied from https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/mod-application.11921/
Ive seen you apply LOTS of times on different servers.
Very negative comments.
Also seen you be toxic in chat on multiple servers.
He copied my application, ask the manager I had a previous application posted before that. I haven’t staffed in months and don’t really apply on any servers. Also, could you maybe show me being toxic in chat on these multiple servers so I could see what you’re talking about?

slayer

Established member
I've spoke to calvin about re-applying, he gave me permission to re apply since I was never denied. Also that guy copied me, my old app was created before that and calvin can check.
He copied your application that is made yesterday (22 December) and he applied 16 December? So you are re-using your application? That's also why you are going to close your application again after getting too much -1's.

He copied your application that is made yesterday (22 December) and he applied 16 December? So you are re-using your application? That's also why you are going to close your application again after getting too much -1's.
Not at all, he stole my old answers, and would leave in just the first sentence or two.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to apply, but I've heard of some instances of you trolling which I won't stand for.

Status
Not open for further replies.