Not open for further replies.

Hunslet

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Hunslet

Timezone: BST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Server: Verdant - Manager
Reason for departure: Resigned
Information: Verdant was a Practice server that had closed about 6 months prior due to lack of funding, but now it had returned. We had a few struggles at first, ex: Domain, plugins and staff, but eventually everything was fine and we opened the server. We also did a beta test where we got 50~ players with only the Owner streaming, I think this was very good for the time.
Proof:Click me! (Screenshot from Owner's perspective)

Server: Verdant (Second time)
Reason for departure: Resigned (personal issues)
Information: This time, Verdant was a HCF server, averaging 100 players per SOTW. I enjoyed staffing this time at Verdant as it had players daily and I had a friendly staff team to work with.
Proof: Click me!

Server: HCRealms - Moderator
Information: HCRealms was an HCF server which was owned by Washur at this time, it was very enjoyable to staff there, but the Manager was not so nice to me. I also got offered Admin on a different server so I wanted to leave. The Manager did not make this easy for me and tried to get me to stay.
Proof: Lost

Server: SyncPvP - Manager
Information: SyncPvP was also a server owned by Washur and it was HCF. This server was a bit popular averaging about 30 players per SOTW, although this wouldn't last long for me as I got put down to Platform-Admin on my 3rd week as Manager as 2 professional Managers stepped in. Then I got put down to Senior-Admin due to them only wanting 1 Platform-Admin so then I left.
Proof: Click me! (Video of me on the server - my mic has improved)

Server: Zenith - Admin
Information: Zenith was a small Practice server made by small-ish YouTuber Plantasaur, this server had a few players per day, mostly staff testing and making sure it was ready for full release, this closed a few weeks after I resigned as one of the Owners had a mental breakdown and griefed the server.

Server: Kohi CC - Helper
Reason for departure: Demoted
Information: Kohi CC was someones own take on the original Kohi, they claimed it was but as I was only 13, I was very gullible, so I believed it and got staff. I got demoted a few days later to me being very immature.
Proof:
Lost (over 3 years ago)

Server: SagePvP - Helper
Information: Sage is a very nice server, friendly staff, (mostly) friendly players and overall good members of the community, it was always a dream to staff on a server with very good polices on toxicity, and I found that. But I messed it up by acting unprofessional.
Proof:
Lost due to thinking I would stay longer.

Server: Minemen club - Moderator
Information: They claimed I got 'too many false bans', when in fact they never showed my stats or let me explain what happened. They just removed it.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become a staff member because I think Sage is an amazing server with very good rules & screensharing polices. It was always a nice place just to chill out and play some kits/practice (as I don't play HCF). I always helped out players in the most ways possible, allowing me to become semi-known on the forums and in game. This also helped me become familiar with the staff and hopefully earn a friendship with them. I want to catch all the cheaters that are trying to bypass the Anti-Cheat as it was always a goal of mine to catch the cheaters that are lurking. I also want to clean up the toxicity in this community as I think it is not very good that there is a lot of toxicity at the moment. I am very skilled at catching cheaters as I have been doing it for almost 3 years now. I want to clean up all the toxicity, DDoSing, DoXing and cheating in the community as I want the community to be clean, but of course toxicity is needed to push peoples abilities in HCF, but sometimes people can go too far with toxicity and then they will receive a punishment without even knowing they had broke the rules.

I have a set of skills that can help with the server:

Maturity:
I am always mature, I will deal with every situation and not laugh at what someone has to say. This also includes I will not be toxic, if I accidentally say something I will apologise for what I said. I have been in several situations where I have to be mature, for example, someone was being DDoSed and they were laughing and I did not even laugh once when I was in the channel talking normally.

Professionalism:
When in any channel in TeamSpeak I will be professional, making sure I do not leak any staff-private documents. I have been in a situation where I had to deal with someone DoXing me and hating me continuously, this resulted in me resigning on the server so I could keep the servers reputation up.

Screensharing:
I have been doing ScreenSharing for about 1 and a half years so I have learned my decent amount of methods. In some situations I have had to look through if someone was DDoSing because they were known for it, when this happened I found a free booter tool and told the players to change their ips so they could keep playing the server.

Activity:
I can be very active on the server, contributing about 4 hours a day. As I have to wake up at about 5AM each morning I can be on the server a lot and put in a lot of effort, trying my best at all times.

Cheat Detection:
As I have staffed on lots of different servers, I have learned names of different types of hacks so I will find it very easy to see what they are using, although it is only client & visual I will not be able to detect it via watching them.

Command & Plugin Knowledge:
Most of the servers I have worked on have been HCF so I have learned a lot of commands, such as how to use coreinspect so I can see if someone is insiding or glitching. I have worked with different developers on different cores, for examples I helped funkemonke (anticheat developer) test some checks and he gave me a copy of the anticheat for a bit so I looked through it and looked how commands work and I learned from it.

Friendly:
I am a very friendly person, I will always be nice to people and help them with the issue that they are experiencing, or if they are not experiencing a problem I will just talk to them. I have sometimes been doing a support room and the person was very friendly, so I moved them in a staff room and talked to them for a bit and actually became friends with them. Sadly I do not talk to them very often.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would make sure to treat every player the same, including YouTubers, because bias and unfairness is not a good look for a server. I would also to take every players opinion on the server and deal with every situation maturely and professional. I would also look into every players report on a player and not skip over any reports. I will make sure everyone is following the server rules and no-one is trying to get past the staff members by faking messages, etc. I will make sure all the players are enjoying the server, and if they are not, I will find out what is bothering them and try and fix it as much as I can, and if needs be I will suggest something to be added.
Scenario: If a YouTuber glitched someone, I will punish them the same length as anyone else on the server, and if they come in TS about it I will tell them that it is not false and the punishment was justified and YouTubers don't have a pass to the rules. This also applies to any other bought/earned rank on the server.

I will always make sure a staff member is not abusing to get an unfair advantage over players because that is unacceptable and not fun for the players of the server to have to deal with. If a staff member is abusing I will always report them to the Manager, even if they have tried to get me not to.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8, sometimes I lie for no reason, I have tried to counter this by telling the truth with everything I do.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No.

Additional Information?: I hope my past demotion does not make you change your mind about my application, I have matured since then and I am much more professional in my actions. Please comment anything you think I need to add to my application - Any suggestion/rating is replied to! I am also dyslexic so I would appreciate it if you pointed out any grammar or spelling that I have got wrong.

Last edited:

ciccioni

+1
BIG VOUCH FOR MY DONKEY
Why didn't you provide to give proofs regarding your staff experience on MMC?
Vouch for SagePvP and HCDreams, we were staff members at the same time.
Really chill guy and pretty active and professional staff member.

Just a tip:
try to add a few more details and change the color schedule.

GOOD LUCK DONKEY!

Hunslet

Established member
+1
BIG VOUCH FOR MY DONKEY
Why didn't you provide to give proofs regarding your staff experience on MMC?
Vouch for SagePvP and HCDreams, we were staff members at the same time.
Really chill guy and pretty active and professional staff member.

Just a tip:
try to add a few more details and change the color schedule.

GOOD LUCK DONKEY!
Added proof for Minemen

Joey

you got staff and got demoted within a day (on sage), and I doubt you have changed.
I feel you are someone they have to take as a risk.

no

Hunslet

Established member
you got staff and got demoted within a day (on sage), and I doubt you have changed.
I feel you are someone they have to take as a risk.

no
I was actually at the server for over a week, and at the bottom of my application I said that I have changed.

CrxssCourt

Neutral
You did this, BUT you did it without using generic information/quotes, you adapted each topic to how it relates to you personally.
Good luck!

Hunslet

Established member
Updated 29/08/20

- Added information on skills
- Added information on Additional information
- Fixed spacing

smooch

+0.5
You’ve seemed to get demoted a bit due to immaturity, but you never know, people can change!

str2

Known member
Pending:

Hello, @Hunslet

Congratulations, your application has been set to Pending.

Connect to ts.sagepvp.org for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.