Denied Hesitate's Staff Application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Encircle

Established member
Based on what other people are saying and how supposedly toxic you are, this is my reasoning for this. It's not that the application is BAD but it's not insanely good either.
Also some grammatical errors, an example of this would be in your additional information section.

Shark

Following reasons:

• I used to work with "Hesitate" (Clew) as a Manager, whilst working with him he's a rather toxic guy and fakes his videos, he says he gives away the ranks, but he never gives them away (Purchases them).
  • I couldn't careless but this damn guy needs to go away.
  • He's also been exposed by qms, YouTuber with like 400 subscribers Video: Exposing Owner of Zelix (Clew).
  • As previous manager on his server when ever a staff member resigns of his server or gets demoted he bans them LIKE WTF.
  • When we were friends he began to tell me to +1 his staff application, I never +1'ed it, proof: +1 my app .
  • He also chargedback on qms $15, I think it was, so he basically got a stream on his server for free.
  • His "partner" or whatever this is says he paid them $200 or something $200 lmao.
  • Also he also is copying faithful server and copying velt crates.
  • Unlegit YTber bots his subscribers, likes and bots his comments.
  • Anymore information please dm me on discord Sharkmatiix#0763, and have fun ;)
Also please remove his YT rank ingame ;)

qms

Charged back on me when I was paid for my services to stream on Zelix (His server)
I am the current owner of gangwars alongside Inspirited, after I streamed sotw on my owner server he decided to hack my developers account and ban everyone on the server.
Very toxic, very unprofessional and not at all the type of person that you want on sage as staff.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Hesitate, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.