Hesitate

IGN: Hesitate

Timezone: GMT

Do you own a quality microphone? Indeed,

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:

Hesitate#9973, Hesitate

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

PazeNetwork:

So basically, this was a network i was staff on, we had about 150 people in our discord, and they would have up to 50 players when unwhitelisting their server. This server gave me a lot of hands on experience with handling players and coding things such as practice, skywars, kitmap, and bunkers. I made the Spawn to the server, and the spawn for Practice. This server stayed up for well over a year, and it was a long journey. Paze was a big project, and was one of the only projects that I have done and started from the ground up. It gave me a lot of experience, because I had to deal with people in the real world, this experience really opened my eyes to what the real world is like and real life expectations. I have learned from my paze network to be Professional, Mature, and open to anything.

Proof: PC Broke so i had everything reset...

ZelixNetwork:

I was an Owner on the Zelix Network for a little period of time. On this server, we had hit over 200 Players which was a very big success for us, it was one of the biggest practice servers long ago until it had shut down and returned. Zelix had a really configured anti-cheat, and there were certain things that you had to study, like Reach type D, is a bannable offense, because thats the highest reach you can set off, etc.

Proof: https://prnt.sc/nvdao0

ValuxNetwork:

This was the first larger network that I was staff on, I thought I would put it last because its the server I spent almost little to no time being staff on, this was about 2 years ago when it shut down the first time, thats why I am no longer staff on Valux. This was the first time I think I have ever ScreenShared people, also answered questions in TeamSpeak. I did not get a lot of experience from being staff on this server, but I did learn how to handle with players joining teamspeak. I questioned them, and I got SS’ed Verified on Valux. Rank: Trial Mod

Proof: Couldn't find any since like i said my Computer reset / broke...

Why do you want to become staff?:

My drive to become staff on SagePvP has come from my intrinsic sheer interest to support the community and to meet other new people. Since SagePvP has re-opened with new ownership I only wish to see it grow and I would be proud to be part of its growth as a staff on SagePvP. I am very enthusiastic about joining the staff team as I want the server to prevail, I wish to associate myself with other staff members as a group to help the server. As a human being, I have a trait of being competitive as with many other people, therefore I want the server to be above other servers as I will persevere to help it grow as much as possible. Currently, I am finishing my exams and I believe this is a great opportunity for me to spend my time as I am currently very free. - and I wish to do so by being staff on SagePvP and I clinch I would be of fantastic. this is a great opportunity for me to spend my time as I am currently.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

1. Ambitious: I am super ambitious when it comes to something that I love to do and most of all love to play on. I love to see the finished product of something that I have done or have been working on for a long while. I take time out of my week every week, every day, to devote to the server that I am working on, I have currently taken time off of the game, and staffing in general, to find myself, and to find how to be a better person, and I think the amazing platform of SagePvP is an amazing place where I can do this! SagePvP is an amazing place so far and I’ve spent a lot of time in the discord, and also joined for the Beta Test today. I really fell in love with trying to be a part of SagePvP and I have set my mind on success for the server.

2. Honesty: I am very honest when it comes to sticking up for someone, my staff team, or my fellow friends, or even if it is something that I did wrong. If i do something wrong, I will always confess because it is just the person that I am. And I accept my punishment to make me a better person. I think this sets me aside from a lot of people because, most people like to bear there lies within them to get them less in trouble, but everyone gets caught, so I use the lies and the things that I have done wrong to turn me into a better person and I am absolutely honest with everyone, including in this staff application. Being honest feels way better than lying, especially to my significant others, being the staff team. If I were to join this amazing staff team on SagePvP, I would always be honest.

3. Loyalty: I am loyal to the server that I am staffing on, also the staff team members (significant others). Loyalty is something that I think that everyone needs, and I already have. Loyalty is basically being devoted completely to one thing. Most people are going to be on other servers, and will hop on occasionally when they can. But I can assure you, that I am different from everyone else, because I am going to be spending all of my time, helping the higher staff members with anything, and over all making the environment that SagePvP is a better, safer, and more enjoyable place for everyone to enjoy.

4. Responsibility: This one is a big one for me. When I was younger I wasn’t very responsible and most of the time blamed things on other people to get myself out of trouble. But where I am today, I always take full responsibility for my actions and make sure that I am responsible for whatever I have done. Responsibility is everywhere, in school, in game, at home, anywhere. If I were in game and did something wrong, of course I would take responsibility for it because it is who I am. Responsibility is something a lot of people lack, and something that I have. Responsibility is something that you can count on me for.

5. Perseverance: This is something that I have had since I was a little kid. The drive and the focus to get something done in the best and neatest way I can. I think this character trait is great for a server because if there is a big project that needs to be done to be released to the public then I will be able to get it done, because I have that drive and the hunger to get something done in a short amount of time, basically I am a really hard worker, and I try hard on everything, no matter how long it takes, I will always do my best and leave it better than when I first got with it.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?

CloudKit.

Additional Information:

My name is Josh, im 14 i love football & sport, Thank you for reading my application.
-Regards Hesitate.

Last edited:

Extern

• Manipulates others into getting what he wants
  • User has lied to me before, I made him graphics for Zelix in promise that he would give me staff. (He did not)
  • User is a scammer, stole money from a good friend.
  • Currently owner on Zelix (His Server) So double-staffing.

Overall scum

Hesitate

• User has lied to me before, I made him graphics for Zelix in promise that he would give me staff. (He did not)

Overall scum
That is false.

Hesitate

Overall scum
My discord is Hesitate#9973, and i'm not even in the zelix discord anymore..

Extern

1559226314002.png

Same profile picture. Hmh. This person is owner on Zelix? Hmh.

Elize

Established member

This is BabyClew if you don't know who Clew is he has threatened that many people and used Zelix and his other servers for ip farms.

bäst

I think you have a solid application, very detailed, and very experienced, however, it seems like your reputation it's poor.
I read people are accusing you of stuff that I can't clearly say if it's real or fake because I have nothing to do with any of that. I do think you have a lot to explain because things don't seem to be to your favour.
I wish you luck bro and hopefully, you can clear things up! ^_^

Hesitate

I think you have a solid application, very detailed, and very experienced, however, it seems like your reputation it's poor.
I read people are accusing you of stuff that I can't clearly say if it's real or fake because I have nothing to do with any of that. I do think you have a lot to explain because things don't seem to be to your favour.
I wish you luck bro and hopefully, you can clear things up! ^_^
They think I’m someone named “BabyCLEW” which that is my friend I do not sound like him as you could check my channel out and my latest video I sound completely different.

Hesitate

This is BabyClew if you don't know who Clew is he has threatened that many people and used Zelix and his other servers for ip farms.
Please provide proof, my friend is “Clew” and you can clearly hear my voice in my latest video...

Extern

I've been on Sage when I insided you and you were on Hesitate with the CLEW voice.
Hesitate.
Wow,
Yeah, changed your PFp trying to lie your way out IP Farmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.