Denied -=-=-H0MESCHOOL-=-=-

EdHimself

Straight up toxic.

Doesn't take time to do your application.

One of the biggest server hoppers of all time.

H0MESCHOOL

Established member

Straight up toxic.

Doesn't take time to do your application.

One of the biggest server hoppers of all time.
Hello, as I have told you in the past, I am not a server hopper, and if I were a server hopper, would I have over 3 days played? Thank you, but your wrong. :)

EdHimself

Hello, as I have told you in the past, I am not a server hopper, and if I were a server hopper, would I have over 3 days played? Thank you, but your wrong. :)
Your a huge server hopper. You plagiarized. If that cant get you up straight, take a look at the detail on your application. Its literally 1/4 of what most people write. Please just take time into your application and be a little more professional.

Attachments

• ssss.PNG
    ssss.PNG
    235.4 KB · Views: 73

H0MESCHOOL

Established member
Your a huge server hopper. You plagiarized. If that cant get you up straight, take a look at the detail on your application. Its literally 1/4 of what most people write. Please just take time into your application and be a little more professional.
Grammarly is not a good plagiarism checker as it checks some things not even related to Minecraft. Learn how to be professional.

EdHimself

plagiarism* and did you not read that post? I said grammarly is not the best plagiarism checker. Read before you talk. Thanks, H0MESCHOOL
I'm going to be fully honest, show me proof its not good for checking. You are just not fit for staff. All you have to do is take the time to write a more explanatory application. I don't think a 400 word application is good for a staff application.

Last edited:

H0MESCHOOL

Established member
I'm going to be fully honest, show me proof its not good for checking. You are just not fit for staff. All you have to do is take the time to write a more explanatory application. I don't think a 400 word application is good for a staff application.
Proof: I didn’t plagiarize anything!

H0MESCHOOL

Established member
So please, stop trying to ruin people’s day and just leave a -1.