Denied -=-=-H0MESCHOOL-=-=-

H0MESCHOOL

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):
My Current In-Game-Name is H0MESCHOOL.

Timezone:
My current timezone is EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Potion.vip (mod)

coral.gg (Admin)
MambaPvP.com (T-Mod)
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I believe I should be accepted as staff for many reasons, including clearing up the community, and my need to help people. Even though I do not have a staff background on other servers, I believe I can really help Sage with support rooms, questions in chat, etc.. And due to the things happening currently
(COVID-19) the server is having more and more players, and I want to help take some weight off of other staff's shoulders. I am very respectful of other players/staff. I am online almost every day for 1-4 hours, and this number will go up. I would record every screen share, and support room I do. On some of the servers I was staff on, i was screenshare verified. I am also friendly with a ton of players on the server! I can guarantee them a nice experience while playing sagepvp. I record all the time, so proof wouldn’t be a problem! I have decent grammar, as my main language is English.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
First of all, I think i could clear up the toxicity in chat. In my genuine This is a big problem with current day HCF and Minecraft in general. For example, saying "kys" in chat is a big thing. This is not tolerated and should be a instant mute. But sometimes, I don't see this happening. Another thing I can do is support rooms! Sometimes, when no staff are on, I see people in general support waiting room for 1-2 hours, I don't think people should wait 1-2 hours just to get a general question answered by staff. And if anyone needs me in chat, I'm an overall friendly guy! I think I would fit into the staff team quite well, as I already have some friends on the sagepvp staff.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
If i were to rate my honesty, 1-10, I would probably say around a 9-10, I try to be the most honest I can be, But i will never tell a lie to a player, or the staff team.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

(Maybe VURU)
(Maybe ChronicSeizures)
Additional Information?:
My name is Aidan, And I play sagepvp ALL the time. But please correct me on all my grammar mistakes so I can fix them!
Activity times
Monday- 3-4 hours
Tuesday- 3-4 hours
Wednesday- 3-4 hours
Thursday- 3-4 hours
Friday- 4-5 hours
Saturday- 4-5 hours
Sunday- 4- hours

THANK YOU, For taking the time to read my application. It means alot to me.

Last edited:

Hunslet

Established member

- Lack of information through the entire application
- Add proof of experience
- If you are not sure that a staff member can vouch for you, remove it.