Not open for further replies.

eddy69

IGN (In-Game Name):
goofygoofer
Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
PrimePots - Moderator
Server was in creation for about 6 months and I stayed with them until they sold their server. The buyer asked me to continue to be staff and promoted me to Moderator, Server died after about 1 month.
SyncPvP - Moderator
Moderator for about one week then resigned due to lack of staff effort on the server.
GalasticNetwork – Helper
Small faction server I was Helper on for about 2 days then decided it's not for me.
HCNations – Helper
I was Helper for about 2 days then got demoted for accidentally leaving a person alone in a support room.
MarsHCF – Admin
I was Moderator for about 2 days then Admin for about 4 days then server shutdown.
Almost every single server was over a year ago.

I do not have proof since most of this was over a year ago and I have reset my computer multiple times.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
It's my passion to be staff on HCF servers, help people, and make sure the rules are not being broken. First time I got staff I had no clue what I was doing but to see how I have “evolved” from this kid who knew zero English from getting almost straight A’s. I work hard which means I’m going to be working hard being a staff member. I have the experience of almost 3 years of being a staff member. I want to make the server a better place by becoming staff and giving it my best effort to help everyone. As i have stated i love learning new things which results to screen sharing, I know the basics of screen sharing, I know the rules of SagePvP and i know mostly what the job of Staff is, As a Helper I think I would be getting mentored by higher staff members for more experience and watching the chat and teamspeak et cetera.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am online daily for over 8+ hours, I love helping people and being there for them. I have been in known factions such as Dragneel, FrogSquad and GirlScouts and they respect me. (most of them) I am a basebitch which means I love to improve everything, I love to learn new things and create stuff that will give me an advantage, For example I made a quadruple autobrewer connected to one timer that would produce 900 dubs of potions per hour on SagePvP. Which is an improvement as I have stated above

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty now, it would be a 9.5, I barely have any responsibilities nor am I doing anything important. As a staff of a big network, you need to be loyal, trustworthy, and honest.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Zylowh
Additional Information?:
I am passionate about what I do, and I love what I do. Having these qualities means I can go the extra mile, usually when things get hard people just give up and do not want to do it. I am so determined to become a staff member and I will always go the extra mile and I personally think that is what separates me from everyone else, is my drive and passion. Having a passion for something is a huge benefit because you never stop at anything, you get the job done and do it with efficiency. I am willing to listen and learn, I spend most of my days listening and learning not being the talker. I love learning and improving myself because you can never stop learning and as a person learning things is one of the best attributes you can have. I will always listen to everyone even if they are of a higher rank or a lower rank than me, I always listen and consider what everyone says. I am a friendly guy, I am always positive and happy, I always try to give out a positive vibe because those are the kind of people I enjoy being around. One thing I have learned over the years is, everyone is human, everyone makes mistakes but what defines you is if you can learn from your mistakes. I always learn when I make a mistake and ask how I can fix that and not do it again and look at the situation and see where I have gone wrong.

Lastly here is a quote to hopefully brighten up your day from Dwight Kurt Schrute III
"Whenever I'm about to do something, I think 'Would an idiot do that?' And if they would, I do not do that thing."

Last edited:

AdamAm

Got to go with what Calvin stated in your previous application, the application is decent, but your past is concerning.

AdamAm

My past is concerning? How so?

Calvin stated in your last application, that you went around messaging staff members, obviously I have no proof whatsoever but if that was the reason of denying your previous application, than I think it's concerning.

But again, your application is really well written.

(+1 btw)

eddy69

Calvin stated in your last application, that you went around messaging staff members, obviously I have no proof whatsoever but if that was the reason of denying your previous application, than I think it's concerning.

But again, your application is really well written.

(+1 btw)
Thank you for changing to +1

I went through almost every staff dms and there was no messages about staff or even applications, I asked the staff members that vouched for me if i begged and they simply said no you asked.

AdamAm

Thank you for changing to +1

I went through almost every staff dms and there was no messages about staff or even applications, I asked the staff members that vouched for me if i begged and they simply said no you asked.

I never gave you a minus one, I just thought it would result in a denial if we look at your past. Your application is really good, but you explained it and it became pretty clear to me.

Goodluck again !

eddy69

I never gave you a minus one, I just thought it would result in a denial if we look at your past. Your application is really good, but you explained it and it became pretty clear to me.

Goodluck again !
I read the wrong name :p thats how i got confused with the +1

eddy69

-Server Hopper
-Copied Old Application
-Be unique, don't copy old applications

Good luck,
banned
I left 4 servers myself one for a gamemode that i did not enjoy and the 3 others were from the Owners not wanting to continue their server. Not sure how thats a "Server Hopper"

Status
Not open for further replies.