Not open for further replies.

eddy69

IGN (In-Game Name):
goofygoofer
Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
ExcileHQ – Admin
I was Admin for about 3 days then server shutdown.
PhantomMC – Moderator
Moderator for about 3 weeks then resigned.

NersaPvP - Moderator
Moderator for about 3 months then server shutdown
CypherHQ - Trial-Mod
Trial-Mod for Start of The World then server died after 2 days.
ProxyHCF - Moderator [Premade Server]
Moderator for about 6 days then server shutdown.
PurgePots – Helper
Server got destroyed by staff after Start of The World
SyncPvP - Moderator
Moderator for about one week then resigned due to lack of staff effort in the server.
GalasticNetwork – Helper
Small factions server I was Helper on for about 2 days then decided it's not for me.
HCNations – Helper
I was Helper for about 2 days then got demoted for accidentally leaving a person alone in a support room.
MarsHCF – Admin
I was Moderator for about 2 days then Admin for about 4 days then server shutdown,
Almost every single server was over a year ago.

I do not have proof since most of this was over a year ago and I have reset my computer multiple times.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
It's my passion to be staff on HCF servers, help people, and make sure the rules are not being broken. First time I got staff I had no clue what I was doing but to see how I have “evolved” from this kid who knew zero English from getting almost straight A’s. I work hard which means I’m going to be working hard being a staff member. I have the experience of almost 3 years of being a staff member.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am online daily for over 8+ hours, I love helping people and being there for them. I have been in known factions such as Dragneel, FrogSquad and GirlScouts and they respect me. (most of them) I am a basebitch which means I love to improve everything, I love to learn new things and create stuff that will give me an advantage, For example 3 hours ago I made a quadruple autobrewer connected to one timer that would produce 900 dubs of potions per hour on SagePvP. Which is an improvement as I have stated above
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty now, it would be an 8, I barely have any responsibilities nor am I doing anything important. As a staff of a big network, you need to be loyal, trustworthy, and honest.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Zylowh
Recruits
321maxm
Deployable
memebok

Additional Information?:
I am passionate about what I do, and I love what I do. Having these qualities means I can go the extra mile, usually when things get hard people just give up and do not want to do it. I am so determined to become a staff member and I will always go the extra mile and I personally think that is what separates me from everyone else, is my drive and passion. Having a passion for something is a huge benefit because you never stop at anything, you get the job done and do it with efficiency. I am willing to listen and learn, I spend most of my days listening and learning not being the talker. I love learning and improving myself because you can never stop learning and as a person learning things is one of the best attributes you can have. I will always listen to everyone even if they are of a higher rank or a lower rank than me, I always listen and consider what everyone says. I am a friendly guy, I am always positive and happy, I always try to give out a positive vibe because those are the kind of people I enjoy being around. One thing I have learned over the years is, everyone is human, everyone makes mistakes but what defines you is if you can learn from your mistakes. I always learn when I make a mistake and ask how I can fix that and not do it again and look at the situation and see where I have gone wrong.

Also, if Jacob wasn’t “lost in the woods” he would maybe +1 my application, (probably not) he +1 my media application and he has never +1 any application except mine.

Lastly here is a quote to hopefully brighten up your day from Michael Scott. “Why don’t you explain this to me like I am five?”

Last edited:
Good application lacks staff experience but with a mentor I feel like he could be a good part of sage.
[+1] Lots of detail
[+1]Decent staffing experience but lacks a LITTLE.

Good luck man! <3

eddy69

Good application lacks staff experience but with a mentor I feel like he could be a good part of sage.
[+1] Lots of detail
[+1]Decent staffing experience but lacks a LITTLE.

Good luck man! <3
Thanks for the feedback! :3

ServiceSub

+0.5

If possible please provide evidence of staff on the listed servers. Other then that, very detailed, Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.