Denied godmeme (Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elize

Established member
Okay long post incoming...

Firstly,

godmeme if you got staff again what would you do differently when you were staff you were a little biased towards other factions not naming anyone and would also not help our faction (Just saying) but overall +1 because we need better staff.

godmeme

Okay long post incoming...

Firstly,

godmeme if you got staff again what would you do differently when you were staff you were a little biased towards other factions not naming anyone and would also not help our faction (Just saying) but overall +1 because we need better staff.
In my opinion I was never biased to any factions. Also I would constantly have to help you and your faction but you need to think of it in my perspective getting yelled at for no reason makes me not want to help you. But I always did whenever I had too.

godmeme

Brock

Veteran Member
Denied:

Hello @godmeme , thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failure to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.