• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubbzy

+.5
- Good application, a great amount of detail
- Know him from the Faithful community
- Been toxic here and there on faithful & provide proof with the servers you claim to be staff on

Good Luck!
~Tubbzy

glise6

+.5
- Good application, a great amount of detail
- Know him from the Faithful community
- Been toxic here and there on faithful & provide proof with the servers you claim to be staff on

Good Luck!
~Tubbzy
Thank you. Back then, I wasn't as mature as I am as of now. I've known that being toxic doesn't do anything good to anyone.

glise6

Thank you all for the feedback and the support. I'm currently still taking suggestion // feedback on what I should improve on.

glise6

Headed is retarded he has 0 legit staff experience
He was staff on Viper, Lunar, Velt, and some other servers. If the staff members and owners of those servers didn't like his application or itervie wor him just being a staff member, he would have gotten demoted. But he didn't.

sorrygtg

Established member
He was staff on Viper, Lunar, Velt, and some other servers. If the staff members and owners of those servers didn't like his application or itervie wor him just being a staff member, he would have gotten demoted. But he didn't.
Exactly he doesn't know what it's like to earn staff he just gets staff because of his yt

glise6

Hello everyone. If you haven’t already gave a suggestion or a +1 or -1 ect. Don’t the be afraid to reach out. I’m still taking them. I’ll get back to them as soon as I can. If you already have done one, thank you for the feedback and suggestion, it means a lot to me. I hope everyone is having and are having a great day.

sorrygtg

Established member
Hello everyone. If you haven’t already gave a suggestion or a +1 or -1 ect. Don’t the be afraid to reach out. I’m still taking them. I’ll get back to them as soon as I can. If you already have done one, thank you for the feedback and suggestion, it means a lot to me. I hope everyone is having and are having a great day.
This is literally a bump huge -1

SagePvp35

You got demoted on Centile though?
I forgot to say this but, I’ve been Staff on CentileHCF. I was Senior Moderator on the server and was Senior Moderator for 4 months. Eventually, I resigned from the network due to the player count and the fact that it wasn’t as exciting to get on the server and staff on anymore. So I choose this network to help as many players in need of assistance and wish to strive on this server. I’d also like to announce that if I become a official staff member on here, I’d put 3 - 6 hours into the server.

sorrygtg

Established member
care to explain dumbass?
dumbass.png

Status
Not open for further replies.