Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

glise6

Deleted due to how toxic this chat has become. I might apply with a different application at another time. I hope everyone is and will have a great day.

From, glise6
<3

Last edited:

glise6

From here on, I'll be taking advice on your guy's opinions on my staff application. I took time and effort on making this. Thanks.

Encircle

Established member
+1
Need color,
Great detail.
Please organize.
Make it easier on the eyes.
I hope you become staff.

StaffTP

Neutral
Good detail
- On the servers that I have actually heard about, You achieved no high staff role.
- Experience on paper, No idea about physical experience.

glise6

I forgot to say this but, I’ve been Staff on CentileHCF. I was Senior Moderator on the server and was Senior Moderator for 4 months. Eventually, I resigned from the network due to the player count and the fact that it wasn’t as exciting to get on the server and staff on anymore. So I choose this network to help as many players in need of assistance and wish to strive on this server. I’d also like to announce that if I become a official staff member on here, I’d put 3 - 6 hours into the server.

Attachments

• 2019-04-23_17.34.43.png
    2019-04-23_17.34.43.png
    682.9 KB · Views: 94

DolIar

Known member
Super toxic
Begs for staff I can provide proof if needed
Unprofessional doesn’t meet age requirement super squeaky would make network seem bad if accepted trust me
6743C1B5-9067-4360-A432-4F7052A97C2F.jpeg

Attachments

• EF204ED1-9E65-4465-B12B-141447A046F9.jpeg
    EF204ED1-9E65-4465-B12B-141447A046F9.jpeg
    267.3 KB · Views: 111

glise6

Super toxic
Begs for staff I can provide proof if needed
Unprofessional doesn’t meet age requirement super squeaky would make network seem bad if accepted trust meView attachment 126
That’s another server that I was Staff on. And it was 6 months ago. Back then I wasn’t as professional and wasn’t patient with people. But now I’ve changed my personality and have been staff on many types of server which on some of the I resigned and got demoted. But I’m striving for staff on this server. I’ve known Dollar before Andy he’s pretty toxic Andy threatens to do’s me Andy treat someone me like I’m his slave. I didn’t want to get into detail and make this application a toxic zone but that’s what I’ve known about him.
966179A5-A64F-482F-B6C0-38D9780917AB.png

Last edited:

Rqnsom

That’s another server that I was Staff on. And it was 6 months ago. Back then I wasn’t as professional and wasn’t patient with people. But now I’ve changed my personality and have been staff on many types of server which on some of the I resigned and got demoted. But I’m striving for staff on this server. I’ve known Dollar before Andy he’s pretty toxic Andy threatens to do’s me Andy treat someone me like I’m his slave. I didn’t want to get into detail and make this application a toxic zone but that’s what I’ve known about him

Okay so, first I didn't understand anything from this " I’ve known Dollar before Andy he’s pretty toxic Andy threatens to do’s me Andy treat someone me like I’m his slave.". Even if that was 6 months ago that's going to stay with you and leech off of your reputation. In my behave I honestly don't like when people ask/beg or act disappointed that they didn't make it on staff team as the screenshot shows above. That just makes me know that you seem to be insecure, and if you end up making it to the staff position it'll highly affect your work experience. Just don't do that type of shit again ngl. Not tryna be rude just expressing what needs to be said about that. But good luck homie

Status
Not open for further replies.