Denied [EU] SoNot's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

qtSwag

Known member
I don't see anything about asking friends to +1 in the rules?:
5ek81z2.png
"Don't ask for vouches in discord (instant deny)
You must have at least 600 words in your application before you submit it."

This is what you did, and you can't argue back about it. You application was made and 4 mins later 2 of your friends +1. Clearly breaking the rules, plus your application isn't even CLOSE to the 600 word limit, maybe take some time to make your application better and follow the rules next time

qtSwag

Known member
SoNot did not tell anybody to +1 as far as I can see, I simply logged on the forums and saw he applied. Only reason I said “Great friend” is because he’s helped me with many things.
Not talking about you, talking about the 2 people who replied to the application 4 mins after it was created

S

StraightTap

Not talking about you, talking about the 2 people who replied to the application 4 mins after it was created
I am sorry, but you have no proof he told us to vouch. I overheard that he was applying from a convo he was having with a mutual friend. I then replied after finding it. He has already asked you to leave this topic about “fake +1s” alone. I would advise you to listen to that.

Quuze

Known member
No offense but even if you was his best friend no one should be +1ing this it just has no detail, that's why it's weird that it got plus ones it's odd

S

StraightTap

I understand the no detail part, I only “+1’d” because of my experience with SoNot.
I did not mention anything positive or negative with his application in how it was written. Although I did mention that to him yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.