Status
Not open for further replies.

SoNotMC

IGN (In-Game Name)
SoNot
NameMC: Click Here

Region (EU/NA/Other)
EU (UK)

Do you have any previous staff experience?
Yes here are my previous experiences with all proof I could find:
Clover.gg (Trial-Mod): Click here
Vyrix.us (Mod): No Proof
SkyHCF/SkyMC (Owner): Click Here
DemonMC (Manager): Click here

Why would you like to become a staff member?
I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because I love to help the community and keep the community safe and fun for the rest of the players on Sage.
I also feel that SagePvP would be a very fun experience for me and I feel that I would really get along with some of the other staff members I would be working with. I don't really have too much more to say just would like to keep my application simple and easy to read.
However I would also like to add that I have quite a good experience In screen sharing, I have been Screenshare Verified on almost every server I have staff on.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
I would be polite to all players that I have to converse with. I would also be non-biased and listen to all opinions of a situation.
I also feel that I would be able to keep on top of chat moderation and other types of moderation, for example keeping the cheating situation under control and just overall making the experience more present and smooth for the SagePvP player base.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I think I would rate my honesty at 9. This is because I can be honest and try to keep the story as straight as possible.
However, we all make mistakes and I feel that sometimes I may get parts of a story slightly wrong or just misunderstand part of the situation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?
4gPugLife
Additional Information?
I sometimes go and touch grass. Therefore I may or may not be on as long as normal.

Last edited:
S

StraightTap

+1 Great Staff! I would definitely recommend Sage to accept this guy. Worked with you before and you are insanely professional.

citation

Established member
+0.5

Decent app, was a manager on a server with an ok amount of players [meaning you had s staff team of 10-15 ppl atleast]
I would only recommend adding more detail throughout the application. Unsure how to word that, and try and see what happens, from there I believe you could have a good chance.

S

StraightTap

Getting friends to +1
Barely any detail

Irrelevant staff experience
Sorry, but I think everyone here has done a “+1” based on our experience with SoNot, friend or not.
Just my opinion though.

SoNotMC

+0.5

Decent app, was a manager on a server with an ok amount of players [meaning you had s staff team of 10-15 ppl atleast]
I would only recommend adding more detail throughout the application. Unsure how to word that, and try and see what happens, from there I believe you could have a good chance.
Thanks man.

qtSwag

Known member
Everyone has to start from somewhere. Also, my +1s are from people I have worked with in the past.
If you read the rules before you were applying, it states how you cannot ask for +1's from friends. I'm looking at when this application was made and not even 4 mins later you already have two friends +1'ing you. Make sure to follow the rules next time when applying. You also have very little detail, maybe work on that.

S

StraightTap

Well your wrong, they only +1'd because you got asked to by your friend to do so.
I am sorry, but how can you tell that other than my join date? I never got asked, I just overheard from a groupchat that I was in. I have been staff on his servers and have worked with him multiple times.

SoNotMC

If you read the rules before you were applying, it states how you cannot ask for +1's from friends. I'm looking at when this application was made and not even 4 mins later you already have two friends +1'ing you. Make sure to follow the rules next time when applying. You also have very little detail, maybe work on that.
I don't see anything about asking friends to +1 in the rules?:
5ek81z2.png

Chaptrrr

Established member
Getting friends to +1
Barely any detail

Irrelevant staff experience
SoNot did not tell anybody to +1 as far as I can see, I simply logged on the forums and saw he applied. Only reason I said “Great friend” is because he’s helped me with many things.

Status
Not open for further replies.