Denied Encircle - Revamped to look better - Give opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Encircle

Established member
-1 lack of detail and doesnt meet age requirement.

Thanks for the feedback, I understand the age. But where do I lack detail? If it's in experience that's all I could have listed. Please inform me it would be of great help.

Flamey

Thanks for the feedback, I understand the age. But where do I lack detail? If it's in experience that's all I could have listed. Please inform me it would be of great help.
Why should we accept you as staff, also fix your capitalization and grammar.

Masonhgg

Toxic in game and in discord
Does not meet age requirement and is very immature
Would advice to apply at a later date in the future when fixed these major issues.

sorrygtg

Established member

Would advice to apply at a later date in the future when fixed these major issues.
You have literally never talked to him before. You couldn't believe he's 12 if you talked to him. He's not toxic and doesn't have a really high voice, also doesn't make any retarded jokes

Encircle

Established member

Who are you? I don't recall ever speaking to you. Please don't tell me your making claims to get a higher rank.

Encircle

Established member
No, I just have seen it. And if you can't take comments on an app you will struggle with being staff.

What have you seen? I just don't like having false accusations on my forum. I don't believe that's any reason for me not to be staff.

glise6

+1

I love how this application and how it’s appealing to my eyes and the way how neat and tidy it is. The only thing maybe you could possibly work on is the amount of detail. And you’re don’t meet the age requirements in becoming staff. I hope you get staff.

LahMoney

Neutral

- Decent detail
- Appealing (nice format / color scheme)
- 12 years old (majorly doesn't meet age requirement)

Kind Regards,
LahMoney (Jack)

Encircle

Established member
+1

I love how this application and how it’s appealing to my eyes and the way how neat and tidy it is. The only thing maybe you could possibly work on is the amount of detail. And you’re don’t meet the age requirements in becoming staff. I hope you get staff.

Thank you. I hope they can make an exception even though I'm not meeting the age requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.