Denied Encircle - Revamped to look better - Give opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Encircle

Established member

IGN:

Encircle

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently 14
(Turning 15)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timezone:

Eastern Daylight Time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

United States

Do you own a quality microphone?

I'm using a Blue Snowball right now. It's fairly high quality.
Good for staff problems, etc.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak.

Yes, I have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak
Discord-Fadi#2301 Telegram-Fadi Jarebica Teamspeak-Encircle

Past Staff Experiences:

In all honesty, most of the servers I was staff on were not the most popular. So I don't really remember any. It's all right if you don't believe me. I hope though if I become staff I can show you that I actually do have experience in being a staff member.

Why do you want to become staff?

I've been playing the game almost since it's release. At the time I was around 4. I quit the game for a while around 3 years ago. Minecraft seems to be booming again, I want to be a part of it and be with Sage before it starts getting many more players.
Before this happens, I want to become a staff member since it's clearly blatant that many people are going to be cheating AND more people will be in TS since most likely they got killed by a hacker. There is a lot of toxicity in the community and a lot of problems in HCF just in general. I'm hoping I can help resolve the issue by becoming a helper.
I'm really good at resolving issues amongst member's in a TS or Discord and I stand up for the side which is in the right. Staff member, or not. If someone is arguing with a staff member or trying to get the "high ground" on them then that's where I generally take part and attempt to compromise with the two arguing parties. I generally don't shout or yell since most people tend to let out everything when they yell, (based on what some players have done to me.) I don't know if this is against the rules, but I believe if a staff member is arguing with a player for whatever reason and if they break rules I won't be hesitant to ban them (If given perms) mute them or warn them. Even if there are consequences. I actually like helping people so I feel since I like this server it will be great for me because I like socializing and just, in general, being a help to the community. I feel a sense of satisfaction after resolving an issue. Hence, why I'm applying for staff...
I'd love to become staff not only to benefit me but also others. I'm always somehow finding myself in a situation on this server where I have to go in TS and I can see people being moved because many staff seem to not have time in their day but I have quite a bit. While the staff members are doing good jobs, I think me joining can help relieve some stress off of themselves so that they can enjoy the server, as many other players do.

Why should we accept you as staff?

The reason I want to be staff on sage is for a lot of different reasons. One of the main reason's why I want to be a staff member is because it seems a lot of the community is undoubtedly friendly, especially the staff. I think while the staff member's are doing a good job at what they do. I believe that the fact that I occasionally have to get in TS for 10-20 minutes is a bit unacceptable.
I understand the staff are busy, but I think that if I join some of the pressure can be relieved and I can be moving players in and out until another staff member arrives and can assist me. I always find myself coming back to TS because of some problems. Whether it be hackers or glitches found in the server. Which let me remind you, doesn't ruin the server but are only minor flaws, holding the server back from unlocking its full potential. I find myself enjoying talking to the staff members even if I'm mad or angry about a death in HCF or some other reason.
I want to be a part of that, and I'm sure many other's do too. I find that there is a ratio of 20-1 players to staff members regularly. While I may be only one person I'm always on and if I possibly become a helper. I'll do what my title says and help people. Whether I'm accepted as a staff member or not, I will still be a part of the community and continue to apply weekly. If I can become a helper on this server, I want to expand the number of players on and that meaning they are not going on for sotw then quitting because of a hacker, or a glitch. I can help reduce that. I would like to list some of the things I'd be able to do as a staff.

Maturity :

When there is a serious issue amongst the staff members or the server, I won't take the situation lightly. This would mean I would be paying attention at all times, I wouldn't interrupt unless it is incredibly important, and I wouldn't crack a joke to lighten up the mood. Although I am 12, I am very mature, even though I do tend to socialize a lot and hate having to upset someone. I think I am cut out for the job. I think a proper conversation/interview would be needed to prove this since a couple of staff say I could be fit for this job. I hope in the first few days I can prove this and not be demoted like many others.

Trustworthy :

This is one thing about me that shouldn't be questioned. I can be trusted with anything. From new updates to some staff not being accepted or being demoted (hopefully not me) I can be trusted with parts of the forms etc.

Active :

I am very active in the community and am always on. I'm on around 40-70 hours a week since I have a lot of free time. I can put a lot of time into focusing on becoming mod and working on being a better staff just in general and building up the community. I believe 40-70 hours is more than enough since it's a lot more than I think some might be willing to do. And I believe 15-20 hours a week should suffice and won't get me demoted.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?

OGRunner, Cozyyy, Twqnty's and possibly some other staff although I'm not very certain. All very kind people.

Additional Information :

My name is Fadi Jarebica.
If you read this far then when you reply to my forum please type Camel so I know that you actually read it.

Bonus: What have I learned?

I read some criticism around the forums about some con's about the Applications and have decided to add this as a bonus. This could either destroy my application or add on to my application and possibly make me a helper. Let me begin:

After being a staff member on previous server's I've learned to always listen to what the player has to say. Of course, this varies on the situation. Since every person is different, I found though that this can almost certainly apply to anyone. First off, interrupting someone while they are speaking can be rude and can put the person down. I am certain some people have felt this before when they are interrupted and have no right in what to say. I occasionally would see staff hold mass support rooms and mute the person talking just because they were enraged over something that had happened to make them come to TS. Secondly, as a helper on previous servers, I felt it was my duty to provide the player with any form of help they needed. No matter how needy they might have been. Although I do have a rule. Many players tend to spam until they get attention. Of course, I listen to what they have to say but if they argue amongst staff members or other people it is something that should be noted that they only want to get attention. And have no real intention of getting help. Lastly, one of the most important things I have learned from being a staff member on previous servers is that I should approach problems I have never faced before EXTREMELY cautiously. There are a few moments that I have had difficult problems arise and generally, I have had no idea what to do. If I'm being honest, I will handle a situation badly, but I learn from those mistakes. That's what has made me a better staff member throughout the years. But I think now for me it would be better to apply to a mid-size server since I am confident I can be able to help the server and anyone in need.

Last edited:

Rqnsom

Not tryna be rude but you don't meet the Age requirement.
Your application looks fairly detailed. Just add more info on your past experience as in
what did you mainly do on those servers?

Encircle

Established member
Not tryna be rude but you don't meet the Age requirement.
Your application looks fairly detailed. Just add more info on your past experience as in
what did you mainly do on those servers?

Edited my application please read it now.

Last edited:

Umzk

Veteran Member
I mean fine if you were 14 but you’re 12.
Doesn’t meet experience and age requirements

StaffTP

Read my application I edited it, also I understand that but generally I think i'm mature enough for this. If you want to personally speak to me my discord is Fadi#2301 and please read my application. I edited it.
Doesn't matter it's just a requirement sorry.

vendum

+1!!!!
I know this guy Encircle, when I heard him say he was 12 in discord my mind was honestly blown, He acted like a mature 17 year old and literally had no immature actions. Its crazy to see that he's 12 and he deserves the spot. Hes like a 17 year old mind in just a 12 year olds body, give him a break

eStresser

+1 I've been in a call with this dude he says he is 12 he sounds 20 hes very mature and respectable and has the mindset of someone elderly he is focused on his task at hand whether I be catching cheaters or helping the server, I Guarantee that he will be a great staff

Rqnsom

btw a lot of "new member(s)" if you're trying to get people to make you look good, please don't- makes you insecure homie.

Encircle

Established member
btw a lot of "new member(s)" if you're trying to get people to make you look good, please don't- makes you insecure homie.

Yeah, I just sent my application to a couple of friends and told them to read it, though I think in all honesty they didn't read most of it and probably gave me a +1 for it either way. Regardless, I don't want any false +1's so please ignore them, thank you.

Last edited:

ZoidF

Very nice detailed I was in a call with Encircle and he does not sound nothing like 12 at all he sounds like 18 not being mean or anything but im 15 and im a hela sqeaker so I would highly reccomend Encircle being a Helper Encircle even helped me out with my faction claim when it wasn't even working so he is very nice didn't even try and kill me nor raid me so he is very trustworthy :D.!

Coroma

+1
Worked with him in the past very good friend know him for almost 3 and a half years.

Also he is very mature for his age.

Encircle

Established member
+1
Worked with him in the past very good friend know him for almost 3 and a half years.

Also he is very mature for his age.

Thanks, hopefully you actually read it though and didn't just give me a +1 for being your buddy.

Last edited:

Encircle

Established member
Very nice detailed I was in a call with Encircle and he does not sound nothing like 12 at all he sounds like 18 not being mean or anything but I'mm 15 and I'm hella squeaker so I would highly recommend Encircle being a Helper Encircle even helped me out with my faction claim when it wasn't even working so he is very nice didn't even try and kill me nor raid me so he is very trustworthy :D.!

Bit over exaggerated but thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.