Denied EloUp's Staff Application (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxtMsg

You do not have any experience which can be a downside, but at the same time, you have shown that you are capable of writing a proper application with good explanations on why you should be accepted.

EloUp

Established member
You do not have any experience which can be a downside, but at the same time, you have shown that you are capable of writing a proper application with good explanations on why you should be accepted.
Thank you for your kind words. I've been trying for a while, but never really had a perfect time. :)

Elize

Established member

Simply because you are 13 and I believe you won't be able to handle the pressure as a staff member on Sage.

EloUp

Established member

Simply because you are 13 and I believe you won't be able to handle the pressure as a staff member on Sage.
All good. I understand. I just want to help the server in the best way possible. Thanks for the feedback!
Applying now because I don't want to wait a year or 2.
Have a good day // night,
EloUp​

EloUp

Established member

I also perceive pressure as being cheered on, and not like everyone judging everything I do.
Thanks for the feedback once again however. Off to sleep,
EloUp

57x

Veteran Member
[-1]

Don’t get me wrong it’s a great application but I’m sorry to say that you’re only 13 years old and I feel you’re not ready to become staff on SagePvP

Good Luck anyways,
57x

EloUp

Established member
[-1]

Don’t get me wrong it’s a great application but I’m sorry to say that you’re only 13 years old and I feel you’re not ready to become staff on SagePvP

Good Luck anyways,
57x
Thanks, it's all good. One of the main issues I have

EloUp

Established member
(update) - I currently now have 265 messages on the forums since starting from 2 weeks ago on Thursday.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.