Denied EloUp's Staff Application (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloUp

Established member
This application goes on until the comments. Please read the entire application.

◆ In game name - (IGN)
My in-game name is currently EloUp
(NameMC)

◆ Age
I am currently 13 years old

◆ TimeZone
CST - Central Standard Time.

◆ Country
I currently live in Texas.

◆ Do I own a quality microphone
I currently use the HyperX Quadcast.

◆ Do I have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Yes, I have all 3 of them
Discord - EloUp#0123 | Teamspeak - EloUp | Telegram - @EloUp

Do you have any previous staff experience
Unfortunately, I do not have any other staff experience. I will be staff on this server for quite a while, and during my time here if I am to be accepted, I would be extremely dedicated into helping the server in any way, whether that be for support rooms or for in-game issues. I will be set on proving that I can learn quickly, and be a good addition to the staff team. I assume my age has something to do with it, however, I can assure you that I can be mature whenever needed.

◆ Why do you want to become staff
I want to become staff on SagePvP because of experience. I came to this server because it would be an amazing spot to start my staffing career. Becoming staff on this server would mean that I could finally learn what to do and what not to do as a staff member. I also want to become staff on this server because I am extremely determined to become staff on this server. I would do anything to become staff on this server because of how many people I could help. I see people being toxic in the chat, but I can't do anything about it, even if I respond they immediately lash out at you. I want to become staff on this server because it's quite literally the best way I could help the server. I go into Teamspeak to report players who are kill boosting, but it takes time to get evidence, go into Teamspeak, etc. I overall want to become staff on SagePvP because it would also be a great experience to meet new and nice people. I have already met countless people on Sage that have welcomed me with open arms, and I am grateful for that. I also want staff on the server because of the main reason most people want to become staff, to ban hackers. This, once again, ties into me helping the most I possibly can. Becoming staff on this server would mean a lot to me is what I am trying to say. I also want staff for the experience of being staff in general. Being staff is not only fun, but you get to help an amazing server that you support, and it's the best way to show a server you really do care for the server. Not only this but I also want staff on SagePvP because I have had almost no bad experiences. I enjoy the server, and simply want to help the server out while having a good time. The server was just perfect for me, and I think this is the proper place to start out my staff career.

◆ Additional Reasons
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

⊱✱⊰ Community ⊱✱⊰
As long as I have been on the server, the community has been really nice to me. Of course, you have the select few, but the majority of players on here are very nice and not toxic.

⊱✱⊰ Staff members ⊱✱⊰
The staff members have been nothing but nice and generous people. Every single time I go into Teamspeak there is a very nice helper waiting to greet me. This is what I love about Sage and mostly all the HCF servers.

⊱✱⊰ Ambition ⊱✱⊰
I am very ambitious when it comes to something I want to do. If I want to do something bad enough, I will try my hardest and put a lot of work and effort into getting it. This is one of those things. I want to become staff on a server so I can help people and help improve the server.

◆ Why should we accept you as staff
You should accept me because of my hard work and dedication to helping the server. I have been playing Sage for 2 weeks now, and I already have about 50 hours (49 Hours) played on the kit map. I once again, have been playing Sage for 2 weeks, however, I have reported numerous players, hung out in Teamspeak with some of the other players, and have been extremely active on the forums. Since I have started playing Sage, I have posted 267 messages, getting the established member rank on the forums. I have seen most people who are active on the server such as FreakyFroggy, and more. You should accept my application because I am excited to learn, and not just doing this for attention, I enjoy sage and play it more than once on a daily basis. You should also accept me on your server because I think the staff team needs dedicated staff that enjoy what they do, which is why I think I am a perfect fit for staff as of right now. I should be accepted because I will try my very best to adjust to whatever situation I am put in. You should accept me because of my ambition to learn, and ability to learn quickly. I believe that you should accept me because I would try my very hardest to help as many people as I can, and ban as many hackers as I possibly can. I also get straight to banning a player if they are using blatant hacks. I see so many people using blatant hacks, just to get pulled into Teamspeak for no reason. It wastes both the player's time and the staff team's time. This means I can get more bans, faster, meaning the players also have less to worry about due to there being less and less cheaters on the server, which will only help the server.

◆ Additional Reasons

⊱✱⊰ Hours per week ⊱✱⊰
Sunday - 11:00Am - 2:00 to 3:00Am
Monday - 11:00Am - 2:00 to 3:00Am
Tuesday - 11:00Am - 2:00 to 3:00Am
Wensday - 11:00Am - 2:00 to 3:00Am
Thursday - 11:00Am - 2:00 to 3:00Am
Friday - 11:00Am - 2:00 to 3:00Am
Saturday - 11:00Am - 2:00 to 3:00Am
(Once again, I think you get the idea)

This means I can be extremely active on the server at all times helping people when most people will be offline, however for the people who do need help at those few hours of the morning and night.

This application goes on until the comments. Please read the entire application.

Last edited:

EloUp

Established member
⊱✱⊰ Maturity ⊱✱⊰
I believe that maturity is a key factor in becoming a staff member on any server. SagePvP is no exception. Although I like to have a lot of fun and like to have a good laugh, there are many scenarios where you have to stop the laughs and set the jokes aside for more serious things. These scenarios include while screen sharing a player, helping a player for a serious issue in Teamspeak.

⊱✱⊰ Helpfulness ⊱✱⊰
I consider myself to be a very helpful person. I have helped people who have come on the server for the first time and had no idea what to do. I have replied to almost all staff applications with advice on how to better their application, and have replied to a lot of threads on the general sub-forum for advice, which I have responded with helpful tips.

⊱✱⊰ Attitude ⊱✱⊰
I myself have a very good attitude and always look forward to helping people with the best attitude I have. I do this naturally of course, but I also do it so the player feels more comfortable in Teamspeak.

⊱✱⊰ Fairness ⊱✱⊰
I am very fair when it comes to friends hacking, etc. I do not care if they are my friend, if they are hacking on a server, then I report it to the staff team. An example of this was on FaithfulMC when my faction members were pearl glitching into bases on Kit Map, and killing the players that were online, and I recorded and sent the video to the staff team where the proper punishment was given.

⊱✱⊰ Recording ⊱✱⊰
As stated in my previous application, I can record any time, anywhere. So that way I could possibly do a staff series, or I could record it simply for proof/evidence.
This makes me a more trustworthy person, as you do not need to worry about me abusing my rank.

⊱✱⊰ Patience ⊱✱⊰
I am very patient when it comes to waiting for long periods of time. I can wait for a frozen player to join Teamspeak, while also keeping a strict schedule. I do not get angry, or upset when a player is not joining Teamspeak, or a player doesn't respond to a thread I make on the forums.

⊱✱⊰ Accuracy ⊱✱⊰
When I say accuracy, I do not mean in-game. I mean accuracy in being able to tell if a player is using a client or not. I will always be sure to ban players with certainty that they are using a hacked client before banning them. This will ensure no false bans take place.

⊱✱⊰ Professionalism ⊱✱⊰
Though I am young, I try to take a very professional approach to everything I do. I always try to settle things in a calm and peaceful manner. Basically, I try not to escalate the problem to something worse than it already is.

⊱✱⊰ Activity ⊱✱⊰
For the time I have been on this server (2 weeks), I have been extremely active on the server. I have once again stated I have over 40 hours of play time on Kit Map as of posting this application. And as stated before, I have been extremely active both in-game and on the forums.

⊱✱⊰ Communication ⊱✱⊰
I am always very accessible and easy to contact as I look at Discord all day, and have my phone on my desk for Telegram. This ensures an easy, and reliable source of communication.

⊱✱⊰ Trust ⊱✱⊰
I am a very trustworthy person. I used to (and still do) go on speeds or kits just to give away my kits and reclaim. I used to go on Faithful Kit Map and rename items for people. Some people would give me their fire swords to rename because they trusted me, and I always gave them back the same way, just with a different name.

⊱✱⊰ Dedication ✱⊰
I am extremely dedicated to anything that I love. And this? Helping other players is once again the absolute best way. If I love helping people, and I can help people to the fullest. If I am given an assignment to do, I will make sure I can do it as quick but efficient as possible.

⊱✱⊰ Flexibility ⊱✱⊰
I am extremely flexible. I am going to go to Florida in a while, but I will still be able to fully do my job as a staff member by bringing my laptop with me. This will allow me to do my job I love while being away from home.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
⊱✱⊰ Scenarios ⊱✱⊰

1. A player comes into Teamspeak telling me to revive his friend that died to a hacker.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Response

I will politely ask him for video evidence that his friend died to a hacker, and if he can not give me that evidence, then I will say "I'm sorry but there is nothing we can do about it unless you have video evidence." However, if they have video evidence, and it is clear and sufficient evidence, then I will ban the hacker for the appropriate time period that is required.

2. A player is spamming racial slurs at people in the chat.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Response

I would mute / ban the player for the appropriate time period that is required.

3. A player comes into Teamspeak because a staff member has frozen them.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Response

I would first ask if they would like to admit to using the hacks they were allegedly frozen for. If the user admits, a shorter ban (on most servers) will be administered to the player. If the user denies the fact they are using a hacked client or using xray, I will begin the screen share process by asking them to open an Anydesk / join.me

◆ Can any staff member vouch for me
No staff member can vouch for me as of me posting this application.

◆ Additional information
Hello! And thank you so much for reading my application. Especially the people who read my last one. Anyways, I hope you liked it and have feedback to put down in the comments!
And be sure to put your honest opinion!
A lot of blood sweat and tears went into making this application. I put hours of effort into this application, and I hope you enjoy

And of course, for the second time, as all things should come to an end,
Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you consider me as a staff member,
EloUp

Last edited:

scaredly

Established member

◆ In game name - (IGN)

My in-game name is currently EloUp

(NameMC)

◆ Age

I am currently 13 years old

◆ TimeZone

CST - Central Standard Time.​

◆ Country

I currently live in Texas.

◆ Do I own a quality microphone

I currently use the HyperX Quadcast.

◆ Do I have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Yes, I have all 3 of them​

Discord - EloUp#0123 | Teamspeak - EloUp | Telegram - @EloUp

Do you have any previous staff experience

Unfortunately, I do not have any other staff experience. I will be staff on this server for quite a while, and during my time here if I am to be accepted, I would be extremely dedicated into helping the server in any way, whether that be for support rooms or for in-game issues. I will be set on proving that I can learn quickly, and be a good addition to the staff team.

◆ Why do you want to become staff

I want to become staff on SagePvP because of experience. I came to this server because it would be an amazing spot to start my staffing career. Becoming staff on this server would mean that I could finally learn what to do and what not to do as a staff member. I also want to become staff on this server because I am extremely determined to become staff on this server. I would do anything to become staff on this server because of how many people I could help. I see people being toxic in the chat, but I can't do anything about it, even if I respond they immediately lash out at you. I want to become staff on this server because it's quite literally the best way I could help the server. I go into Teamspeak to report players who are kill boosting, but it takes time to get evidence, go into Teamspeak, etc. I overall want to become staff on SagePvP because it would also be a great experience to meet new and nice people. I have already met countless people on Sage that have welcomed me with open arms, and I am grateful for that. I also want staff on the server because of the main reason most people want to become staff, to ban hackers. This, once again, ties into me helping the most I possibly can. Becoming staff on this server would mean a lot to me is what I am trying to say. I also want staff for the experience of being staff in general. Being staff is not only fun, but you get to help an amazing server that you support, and it's the best way to show a server you really do care for the server. Not only this but I also want staff on SagePvP because I have had almost no bad experiences. I enjoy the server, and simply want to help the server out while having a good time. The server was just perfect for me, and I think this is the proper place to start out my staff career.

◆ Additional Reasons

⊱✱⊰ Community ⊱✱⊰

As long as I have been on the server, the community has been really nice to me. Of course, you have the select few, but the majority of players on here are very nice and not toxic.​

⊱✱⊰ Staff members ⊱✱⊰

The staff members have been nothing but nice and generous people. Every single time I go into Teamspeak there is a very nice helper waiting to greet me. This is what I love about Sage and mostly all the HCF servers.​

⊱✱⊰ Ambition ⊱✱⊰

I am very ambitious when it comes to something I want to do. If I want to do something bad enough, I will try my hardest and put a lot of work and effort into getting it. This is one of those things. I want to become staff on a server so I can help people and help improve the server.

◆ Why should we accept you as staff

You should accept me because of my hard work and dedication to helping the server. I have been playing Sage for 2 weeks now, and I already have over 40 hours played on the kit map. I once again, have been playing Sage for 2 weeks, however, I have reported numerous players, hung out in Teamspeak with some of the other players, and have been extremely active on the forums. Since I have started playing Sage, I have posted 165 messages, getting the well-known member rank on the forums. I have seen most people who are active on the server such as FreakyFroggy, and more. You should accept my application because I am excited to learn, and not just doing this for attention, I enjoy sage and play it more than once on a daily basis. You should also accept me on your server because I think the staff team needs dedicated staff that enjoy what they do, which is why I think I am a perfect fit for staff as of right now. I should be accepted because I will try my very best to adjust to whatever situation I am put in. You should accept me because of my ambition to learn, and ability to learn quickly. I believe that you should accept me because I would try my very hardest to help as many people as I can, and ban as many hackers as I possibly can. I also get straight to banning a player if they are using blatant hacks. I see so many people using blatant hacks, just to get pulled into Teamspeak for no reason. It wastes both the player's time and the staff team's time. This means I can get more bans, faster, meaning the players also have less to worry about due to there being less and less cheaters on the server, which will only help the server.

◆ Additional Reasons

⊱✱⊰ Hours per week ⊱✱⊰

Sunday - 11:00Am - 2:00 to 3:00Am

Monday - 11:00Am - 2:00 to 3:00Am

Tuesday - 11:00Am - 2:00 to 3:00Am

Wensday - 11:00Am - 2:00 to 3:00Am

Thursday - 11:00Am - 2:00 to 3:00Am

Friday - 11:00Am - 2:00 to 3:00Am

Saturday - 11:00Am - 2:00 to 3:00Am

(Once again, I think you get the idea)

This means I can be extremely active on the server at all times helping people when most people will be offline, however for the people who do need help at those few hours of the morning and night.

Country not (STATE) Also 13 isn't old enough I don't believe. (Good lucks)

EloUp

Established member
Country not (STATE) Also 13 isn't old enough I don't believe. (Good lucks)
Hey. Yea, I wanted to be specific about it. Also, I put "US" in the title. And as for being 13, I think I can be mature enough for staff. I can be mature whenever needed.
Thanks for the feedback! ;)

Kofe

Hey. Yea, I wanted to be specific about it. Also, I put "US" in the title. And as for being 13, I think I can be mature enough for staff. I can be mature whenever needed.
Thanks for the feedback! ;)
kid fuck off ur denied

Kuttans

[+1]
  • Good application throughout
  • Great previous moderating experience
  • Meets all requirements & seems qualified

Good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Status
Not open for further replies.