Demote this staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defuse

Demote littleross or take away his ability to screen share. He barely speaks English he obviously has no idea what hes doing and hes completely ignorant and cannot accept the fact hes wrong. When people like MarikIsGod were in charge of screens shares things actually went the way they should. I could prob do a better job with 0 knowledge

Feel free to comment any thoughts on this staff member

Many other posts complaining about this guy have been made.

I used to love the old staff team not because they didnt ban me because they did but situations were dealt with properly staff actually seemed willing to understand our povs, idk what happened to the old staff team but thats when sage was at a peak.

Last edited:
V

Varsityz

I agree, Ross ss'd me and called me "dumb as f*ck" during the SS and told me to stop being a r*tard and wasting his time and stuff even though I was clear.... complete toxic guy

Quick tip, don’t go shit talking a staff member with an open application to become one...
Sorry, I'm only going based on all the agreements and common sense, considering that's not what any staff member should ever do nor act. Also, If my actions ain't acceptable or seem misleading than why attack my opinion on staffing... all I'm saying is that It's pathetic that littleross thinks he/she is entitled to proceed with unauthorized punishments because of accusing players of cheating then fails to find cheats but still punishes the player.

I'm just saying :coffee::cautious:

Defuse

To further add to the complete idiocy shown by LittleRoss https://gyazo.com/c0f28556cf01a132f498d9f9b23ec032 I contacted him after my ban via Telegram to try and view his point of logic. He banned me for something that he simply does not understand when I messaged him he rudely replied its insane how you have to cheat on a pegi 7 game. Keep in mind he didnt find anything except for a modification of my mouse to extend the area of where I can click (Allowed on viper and any other server) He claimed it enables double clicking even though I proved to him it does not. When I try appeal he denies it for "Lying" its my word against his but its clear this guy should not be staff.

Sauds

Legendary Member
@calvin

To further add to the complete idiocy shown by LittleRoss https://gyazo.com/c0f28556cf01a132f498d9f9b23ec032 I contacted him after my ban via Telegram to try and view his point of logic. He banned me for something that he simply does not understand when I messaged him he rudely replied its insane how you have to cheat on a pegi 7 game. Keep in mind he didnt find anything except for a modification of my mouse to extend the area of where I can click (Allowed on viper and any other server) He claimed it enables double clicking even though I proved to him it does not. When I try appeal he denies it for "Lying" its my word against his but its clear this guy should not be staff.

Would like to addon if you were banned for that this staff member knows fuck all about screen sharing and id love to sit in TeamSpeak and challenge him for five hours.

Defuse

@calvin

Would like to addon if you were banned for that this staff member knows fuck all about screen sharing and id love to sit in TeamSpeak and challenge him for five hours.
I got banned for having this button https://gyazo.com/65ba3248c2d200924661fb8656108717 (tiny one next to my left click) set to primary click therefore both were set to primary click, he claims this is "Double clicking" however it simply increases the area of where I click and no way does it register as 2 clicks if I click the simultaneously. I also looked into this to ensure I was actually right and it wasn't double clicking I asked many people with g502's and they do the same as the regular left click button is fairly small.

Last edited:

SynnY

as a Media on the server I'd say this staff member makes decisions which make barely to no sense.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Demote littleross or take away his ability to screen share. He barely speaks English he obviously has no idea what hes doing and hes completely ignorant and cannot accept the fact hes wrong. When people like MarikIsGod were in charge of screens shares things actually went the way they should. I could prob do a better job with 0 knowledge

Feel free to comment any thoughts on this staff member

Many other posts complaining about this guy have been made.

I used to love the old staff team not because they didnt ban me because they did but situations were dealt with properly staff actually seemed willing to understand our povs, idk what happened to the old staff team but thats when sage was at a peak.
He was staff aswell where sage was leaking LOL

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
I got banned for having this button https://gyazo.com/65ba3248c2d200924661fb8656108717 (tiny one next to my left click) set to primary click therefore both were set to primary click, he claims this is "Double clicking" however it simply increases the area of where I click and no way does it register as 2 clicks if I click the simultaneously. I also looked into this to ensure I was actually right and it wasn't double clicking I asked many people with g502's and they do the same as the regular left click button is fairly small.
2buttons on left click = 2 attack buttons = more cps= unfair advantage=bannable

Status
Not open for further replies.