Demote this staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nindarwo

Demote littleross or take away his ability to screen share. He barely speaks English he obviously has no idea what hes doing and hes completely ignorant and cannot accept the fact hes wrong. When people like MarikIsGod were in charge of screens shares things actually went the way they should. I could prob do a better job with 0 knowledge

Feel free to comment any thoughts on this staff member

Many other posts complaining about this guy have been made.

I used to love the old staff team not because they didnt ban me because they did but situations were dealt with properly staff actually seemed willing to understand our povs, idk what happened to the old staff team but thats when sage was at a peak.
ross always did a great job and i completley vouch about that
maybe his english isn't perfect but atleast he can speak it and its ok
y'all kinda mad and cringe honestly .
if ya gon cheat on a block game acutally that's not staff fault so stop crying

Defuse

Like I said it was a false ban never have I complained about a legit ban.

SynnY

Italians back up eachother they don't want a civil war going on your opinion is as valid as his on @Defuse macroing

lavitafaschifo

Demote littleross or take away his ability to screen share. He barely speaks English he obviously has no idea what hes doing and hes completely ignorant and cannot accept the fact hes wrong. When people like MarikIsGod were in charge of screens shares things actually went the way they should. I could prob do a better job with 0 knowledge

Feel free to comment any thoughts on this staff member

Many other posts complaining about this guy have been made.

I used to love the old staff team not because they didnt ban me because they did but situations were dealt with properly staff actually seemed willing to understand our povs, idk what happened to the old staff team but thats when sage was at a peak.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
It is if you click it your cps spike to the dobble tbf it was probably automatically set to left click

NWhiteBoy

I agree, Ross ss'd me and called me "dumb as f*ck" during the SS and told me to stop being a r*tard and wasting his time and stuff even though I was clear.... complete toxic guy
bro he ssed mee too and he found my 12 year old sisters nudes and i just heard the iphone camera sound it was kinda sus but he said he was taking a selfie

Status
Not open for further replies.