Denied Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhxd

+1 Nice Detail. The Other Replies up top (Child napper, heckeddd, etc.) were part of an organized plan to try to get his staff application denied. Sure he had some ups and downs, but he set a good example for me, as a staff member on centile. He is a nice guy, sure he can be strict, and has a little bit of a temper, but I can see some good in him.

Listen, he Can be a Good leader, Set a Nice example, and I can definitely see him improving in the near future. I believe this could be a big step in his staffing career and could help him improve his staffing expierience, and overall help him staff on some other servers if he does take the time to resign.

c2825a310898079.png

Avidility

Known member
+1 Nice Detail. The Other Replies up top (Child napper, heckeddd, etc.) were part of an organized plan to try to get his staff application denied. Sure he had some ups and downs, but he set a good example for me, as a staff member on centile. He is a nice guy, sure he can be strict, and has a little bit of a temper, but I can see some good in him.

Listen, he Can be a Good leader, Set a Nice example, and I can definitely see him improving in the near future. I believe this could be a big step in his staffing career and could help him improve his staffing expierience, and overall help him staff on some other servers if he does take the time to resign.
Thank you so much this really means a lot that I was able to be a good example to you on centile.

DeportedMemes

Known member
- Lack of Detail
- Lack of Maturity
- Lack of Proof
- Grammar mistakes
- Seems Rude & Disrespectful

Remember, don't get mad at me, these are my opinions and thoughts.

Good luck,
DeportedMemes

Avidility

Known member
Ok heckeddd I understand but that was a long time ago and he was being very toxic to me and I let my anger issues get the best of me but I have changed from that.

scaredly

Established member
See here's the thing Avidility, I genuinely don't have a problem with you as a person, I have an issue with your brother, You may call him thrids I may call him a ddoser, Any who your the reason your brother gets hit off, You sit there and talk a bunch of shit, Very immature might I add, your also 13 years old but in your application claiming your "14" c'mon homie, Also you got demoted off the Psycho staff team I demoted you. Also one more thing You go around claiming your "big" and "tough" and say "Nigga" and a bunch of racist shit I've heard it personally my self. Don't say I haven't because you have called me these things before. I am gonna have to give your application and -.5 only because I don't hate you I hate your brother I have been hit off 5 times at the time of writing this response.

Avidility

Known member
Ok what does my brother have to do with my application plus I am 14 I turned it but also I have changed and also we haven't talked to you in a while.

Avidility

Known member
See here's the thing Avidility, I genuinely don't have a problem with you as a person, I have an issue with your brother, You may call him thrids I may call him a ddoser, Any who your the reason your brother gets hit off, You sit there and talk a bunch of shit, Very immature might I add, your also 13 years old but in your application claiming your "14" c'mon homie, Also you got demoted off the Psycho staff team I demoted you. Also one more thing You go around claiming your "big" and "tough" and say "Nigga" and a bunch of racist shit I've heard it personally my self. Don't say I haven't because you have called me these things before. I am gonna have to give your application and -.5 only because I don't hate you I hate your brother I have been hit off 5 times at the time of writing this response.
Also I cant control my family members so I would just love to know why you are coming here to trash on my application when you could try to solve this with my brother.

Tannin

-would be a +1 however Cussing out fellow staff is never a good idea...
-perhaps re-apply in two weeks so you have had some time to cool down and reflect your actions.
-please stay away from the use of the N-word that word is not to be taken lightly and I hope that never came out of your mouth!
-If you did say that I hope you never do again and swearing in general shows absolutely 0 maturity in someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.