Denied Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elize

Established member
Neutral

I was going to -1 the application but I believe that you can get accepted to the Pending stage I'd suggest adding more detail in Why do you want to become staff?

Childnapper

He did not resign from centilehcf he was demoted for cussing and saying the n word to the manger. He is extremely toxic with a short temper.

Childnapper

Here’s proof too
369D4E73-18B9-4939-B4AA-33C7F0DF7F77.jpeg
proof

verdic

-1 very toxic at centile. Lies about his age but dose sound older. What else did you lie about on ur staff application. Any other server you said that you resigned but go demoted.

heckeddd

Avid is 13. He was demoted on Centile for his short temper and not being able to keep the 'N word' out of his mouth.

Avidility

Known member
Heckeddd I have changed plus you were harassing me as a 14 year old actually and you are 17 so please stop and getting all of your friends to come and -1 my app please dont do that

Avidility

Known member
I didn't actually lie about my age I just turned 14 so please stop with all of this I shouldn't have said anything that I said but heckeddd please dont come and hate on my application.

Last edited:

sorrygtg

Established member
IGN: Avidility

Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes I own a Hyper X CloudStinger.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes I own all 3 of the programs.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:Yes, I have some servers that I have worked for in the past couple of years but some of them are friends servers that were supposed to come out but never did.

MineBoys:I was an Senior-Mod on this practice server but it was shortly shut down because the owner of the server didn’t feel like it was going to work out so the network was shut down.

PsychoHCF:I was a Moderator on this network this server was owned by the same person who owned the previous server I mentioned and the same thing happened to it the owner thought it was going no were so the server ended up shutting down.

PandoraUHC:I was a Trial-Mod on this server it was very different from moderating a HCF type server, but I learned some very valuable skill but the server shut down because they stopped hosting so the network went down.

CentileHCF:I was a Senior-Mod on this network were I learned a lot of experience on this network and I will never forget this server I had the time of my life staffing for this network and is currently a striving network but I’ve been demoted because of my Toxicity to a Manger and I shouldn't have said those thing that I did and I regret saying those things.

Eytril: Eytril was a server I was planning on staffing for but I found out that the network wasn’t the best choice for my staffing career so I decided to resign from the network and work on another server previously mentioned above.

BlueHCF: I was a Senior-Admin on this network and I left the network after a week of it being opened I decided that it wasn’t the best fit for me to keep staffing on that network so I resigned from the network.

Spark: I was a Mod on this network that didn’t release yet but I ended up leaving the network to go back to the server I worked with which was CentileHCF and I learned a lot from Spark and all of the servers I listed.

Why do you want to become staff?:I have several reasons as to why I would love to become a staff member on SagePvP. Here are explanations for each reason.

Learning Experience

I honestly want to learn from Sage if I were to be accepted. I know some what about staffing and I could use some more knowledge on staffing. If I was able to improve my staffing skills then I would an overall better staff member. Also I could make it to were other staff members look up to me and to be able to help teach on the new recruited staff members.

Ability to work whenever

I’m a lot different from other staff member and I believe since I’m currently on summer vacation I will be able to work whenever I am needed also I would be able to help players on a day to day basis and even be able to stay up later than other staff member to were if anyone is in need of help I would be able to help because some nights I’m in the Sage teamspeak waiting for help and I don’t get any until the next morning or afternoon but since I’m on summer vacation I will be able to help at all times during the day.

Love for staffing

I would love to staff Sage because I honestly love to work for people and get things done and provide my support to a situation even if it is minor. I help people that not only seek help with server related issues also with In Real Life problems. I enjoy all aspects of staffing because I get to feel like I was able to improve someone’s day if it started to go really wrong.

Aspiration

This year when Sage was a major competitor against other servers at the time I looked at servers I never thought I’d be able to work with and I’ve aspired staffing on Sage for a long time now and now that I’ve been able to gather experience to work with others very efficiently I want to take a chance and hopefully join the staff team because Sage is a successful server and I feel I could work well on here.

Why should we accept you as staff?:I feel you should accept me as a staff member for several reasons and I will again list them and elaborate my exact meaning from them.

Professional

I honestly can say I speak for the truth and I myself feel and act respect and responsible at all times showing that I am a person who accepts what’s going on and I can work with others and represent the server in the best possible light from what I am doing and show that I know a lot about what I am doing and I can make players want to obtain support from staff members again. I feel I could be a staff member that the playerbase can acknowledge as a had worker and dedicated member of the network.

Integrity

I’m an honest person, I don’t feel a need to lie because it will make me look better because if anything at all it can harm you more than it can do you good. I have no reputation of lying in the past unless I was forced too but there are very few times that has ever come up. As going with my honesty I am someone who I feel can be trusted on the server because I have never in my time of staffing leaked a document by a server that I’ve worked with. Saying that I still have access to documents that I started out with.

Dedication

No matter what, wherever I work and I find a passion I am 100% dedicated I put all my time I can find into the server and work as hard as I can to do so. Some prime examples are my staffing experience and how I felt there was always more to do and I had stayed for a quarter of a year or more. I have always found fun in moderating and providing support so I try to beat my own score when it comes to doing so.

Non Bias

I don’t care whether you’re my friend, family member, etc. If you are going to do something wrong on the server I am working for and it results in a punishment then it sadly is not my fault and I have to the right thing and punish them for their wrongdoing. An example of this is my most recent experience staffing I would scold staff members who didn’t follow the guide including close friends that I had known for months and maybe years.

Truthful

If I am asked about someone doing something wrong and I will be 100% truthful and tell them the story if it is requested or comes up. I will not hesitate even if it comes back to bite me in the rear end. I am truthful and that’s that. I don’t find any reason to lie even if it meant losing my role on the team. If the right thing happens it’s worth it.

Reasonable

I relate a lot with people all around me but I feel that when it comes to staffing I work well because I relate to so many staff members because it’s what we do that connects us and I know a lot about it and I feel I understand others and could be a very good choice to work in a team with several others. Not just in staffing but in a lot of cases. I feel that I could get a lot accomplished by working with others.

Work Ethic

I’ve been told in the past by several that I have a strong work ethic and I personally believe that I do. I am someone I believe others can learn off of and I can learn a lot about Sage in a decently fast manner because I staffing comes easily to me and I use all my skills that I’ve listed above to my advantage and do my best and get a positive response when I decide I’m going to have to leave.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Trixkz,StaffTP

Additional Information:
yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.