Denied Clouter

Loftt

- Lack of detail
- Most comments were from his friends
+ I can confirm he was staff on Ara and BlackoutPvP
- He was very rude to me on both servers, he abused a lot.
- Overall not a good application.
- Copy Pasted application from AraPvP

Hello Blackout/Arapvp Manager

Here just letting everyone know that He did not abuse, he was not rude towards the players, and even if they are most of his friends they gave their honest opinion because a real friend would give their honest opinion to help better himself, and even if he did copy and paste his staff application there isn't any proof that it actually happened. And if it was copy and pasted our staff applications are not public so no one could have his staff application and use it nor did he take anyone's staff application, I feel that Clouter would be a great member, to be apart of your staff team, he was a nice friend when we were still friends, and he wants to become staff I know that he won't abuse or be toxic, he will never break one of the rules on the server.

Clouter

Hello Blackout/Arapvp Manager

Here just letting everyone know that He did not abuse, he was not rude towards the players, and even if they are most of his friends they gave their honest opinion because a real friend would give their honest opinion to help better himself, and even if he did copy and paste his staff application there isn't any proof that it actually happened. And if it was copy and pasted our staff applications are not public so no one could have his staff application and use it nor did he take anyone's staff application, I feel that Clouter would be a great member, to be apart of your staff team, he was a nice friend when we were still friends, and he wants to become staff I know that he won't abuse or be toxic, he will never break one of the rules on the server.
Thanks

xXZoidXx

+0.5
You just need to add more to past staff experience saying what you did and why you left then the results will increase from -1 to 0.5 or even 1

Clouter

IGN (In-Game Name): GetWhiteout
Timezone: PST
Do you own a quality microphone?: I have beats studio 3
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I have all of them my discord.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Arapvp.com Admin

I left because some of the staff members were being toxic to me

Blackoutpvp.us Trial mod
I left because I was working harder than a lot of the staff member and I never got promoted

Was Owner of soarpvp.cf
The server was not doing and the files got leaked
Why do you want to become Staff?:
- I will work hard for my helper rank and will help everybody asking, and if I don't know how to help someone(in the meaning of now knowing what to do in the exact moment), I will just ask a moderator/Administrator for some assistance!

- I am a really good team player, I love working with other staff members as well, because it makes it easier for me because I can just ask things and love to be together with other people, doing things for the server!

- Well, I'm a really nice guy to be able to play with, I am kind, won't swear, hack, spam or anything else, I follow the rules and don't do stupid things, Yes, I do kill people in factions and raid, and some people may not like me because of that, but it doesn't change anything about my personality, I am still a very helpful player
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I would focus on continuing the peace on the server by keeping cheaters off the server and listening to the players as I've seen some staff members just ignore other people I will pay attention at all times so the players can enjoy there time on the server. I am motivated to work with the staff members of sage and work for sage. I will be able to be on the server longer than other people as most people are est or other time zones but I am pst. I don't mind helping other people at all times. - Non-toxic some staff members think that they are better than other people and be toxic to people on the server I feel like everyone is the same and should all be treated the same way - Honest I will always be honest to other staff members and players - Work ethic I will work hard to do my job correctly - Maturity I know that I am young but I'm very mature for my age - Respect I will respect everyone if they are being rude to me I will still be nice to the person. - Trustworthy I have never abused on any servers I've worked on - Screen sharing I am not really good at and I would love for someone on the staff team to help me get better at it - Professional I will always take my job Sirius just like I did for my old servers I was staff on. My schedule I can be on the server longer than other people
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No
Additional Information:
Just redid why you should accept me